Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to Retrieve Intelligent Flight Battery Data from DJI SPark
2100 7 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
G_Lee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2451194 ft
Canada

Hello:

First time poster here.  Is it possible to extract Intelligent Flight Battery flight information from a DJI Spark.  I am specifically lloking for serial number information to track battery usage.

Thanks in advance.

Grayson
2019-2-20
Use props
pmshop
Captain
Flight distance : 7881391 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes. Connect the Spark & Controller (Spark & mobile device if no controller) through the DJI GO 4 app and you will find the battery info in the settings/ information menu (3 dots top right)
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HI, thanks for the inquiry. As pmshop mentioned there will be a battery section on the DJI GO 4 app once you've managed to connect the RC and the aircraft. Kindly tap the 3 dots icon on the top right corner and select the battery icon to check the information that you may need. Please keep us posted if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-20
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

For anyone interested in your drone's health and complete "inside" info get a subscription with AIRDATA website. Very easy to sync all your flights directly from DJI Go4 app. See how your battery performs cell by cell. Any errors or unusual behavior.
I am not affiliated with them in any way.
2019-2-20
Use props
MccloudSpark
First Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

YES!  Airdata is a really good and easy to use website.  And it's free to store up to 100 flights
2019-2-20
Use props
G_Lee
lvl.3
Canada

Hello everyone:

Thank you all for you replies.  My apologies for not responding more quickly.  I thought I would be sent a notification when a post was made to this thread.

Yes I am able to access battery information for the current battery attached to the aircraft.  However, what I need to do is to access battery information from previous flights.  Is this possible?

Thanks.

Grayson
2019-3-3
Use props
nilanjan118
First Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

G_Lee Posted at 3-3 06:44
Hello everyone:

Thank you all for you replies.  My apologies for not responding more quickly.  I thought I would be sent a notification when a post was made to this thread.

Yes. It is possible. As mentioned above, create an account in Airdata, sync your flight logs and you can see complete details of upto a 100 flights for the free plan.
2019-3-3
Use props
G_Lee
lvl.3
Canada

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion.

I did sign up for a free Airdata account.  I managed to sync the flight data from my Spark.

Of my eight fist flights, the first four flights show the same date from a year in the 1900s, so I am unable to use the data as is.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Grayson
2019-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules