Connect Osmo Pocket with UleFone Armor3
627 8 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidDavid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 906 ft
Hong Kong

Hi, my new UleFone Armor3 is not possible to connect with Mimo app. Osmo Pocket just always ask - Do you like connect with computer? It run under Android system. Mimo app dont recognize, UleFone just charging Osmo Pocket. What is wrong? What to do?
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Unfortunately, the mobile device that you're using is not compatible with our DJI mimo app and Osmo Pocket due to that our team hasn't been tested this device, however, we will suggest this to our designated department to see we could add it on our compatible list. You may refer to the image below for the compatible device. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for understanding.

OP compatible..png
2019-2-20
Use props
DavidDavid
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 12:07
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Unfortunately, the mobile device that you're using is not compatible with our DJI mimo app and Osmo Pocket due to that our team hasn't been tested this device, however, we will suggest this to our designated department to see we could add it on our compatible list. You may refer to the image below for the compatible device. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for understanding.

Oh no! I just buy UleFone today! The reason is very strong battery - more than 10000! Please tell me when will be possible to connect it together?  All phones have very bad batteries, thats why I choose this very strong one (also waterproof). My old Asus isnt on your list also, but it connected with no problem. Asus is my old phone, very slow and thats why I buy a strong one, very speed phone to use with Osmo and Mavic Air ... I hope it will fly with Air? Dont tell me not please
2019-2-20
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

I have a lot of (Android 5/6/7) smartphones & tablets - no one of them is in above list!
But ALL work! I think you have not to wait for a new "list" - try and error is better.
Switch on your brain - and it will work!
2019-2-20
Use props
DavidDavid
lvl.1
Hong Kong

BeterBan Posted at 2-20 12:34
I have a lot of (Android 5/6/7) smartphones & tablets - no one of them is in above list!
But ALL work! I think you have not to wait for a new "list" - try and error is better.
Switch on your brain - and it will work!

Thanx for recoms, I try it about SIX hours ... it is working with slowly old Asus I have, but not with fxxxn UleFone ...
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DavidDavid Posted at 2-20 12:23
Oh no! I just buy UleFone today! The reason is very strong battery - more than 10000! Please tell me when will be possible to connect it together?  All phones have very bad batteries, thats why I choose this very strong one (also waterproof). My old Asus isnt on your list also, but it connected with no problem. Asus is my old phone, very slow and thats why I buy a strong one, very speed phone to use with Osmo and Mavic Air ... I hope it will fly with Air? Dont tell me not please

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that we don't have information if there will be upcoming new devices that would support the Osmo pocket and DJI Mimo App as of the time being. Actually, there's a possibility that the mobile device may communicate with our DJI Mimo app and Osmo Pocket, however, we couldn't guarantee if this would work anytime due to that this hasn't been tested by our engineers. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates.  Thank you for continued support. Please let us know if you have other concerns.
2019-2-20
Use props
DavidDavid
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Tony Posted at 2-20 12:59
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that we don't have information if there will be upcoming new devices that would support the Osmo pocket and DJI Mimo App as of the time being. Actually, there's a possibility that the mobile device may communicate with our DJI Mimo app and Osmo Pocket, however, we couldn't guarantee if this would work anytime due to that this hasn't been tested by our engineers. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates.  Thank you for continued support. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Thank you, do you have idea about time - when will be apr. the update for UleFones? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months?
2019-2-20
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

DavidDavid Posted at 2-20 13:05
Thank you, do you have idea about time - when will be apr. the update for UleFones? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months?

If your phone won't work using the side port with dongle try using the base port with a cable to connect to the phone. This sometimes works better on some phones than others.
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DavidDavid Posted at 2-20 13:05

Sorry that we don't have an exact or estimated time if your mobile device would be added to our designated department. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules