Phantom 4 pro plus camera pitched slightly down
424 2 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansff75ddbc
lvl.2
United States

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me. I don't know when it started but, my camera is always looking 10 to 20 degrees down. The graph / indicator on the controller shows it's level. I can get the camera to be level if I turn on the 30 degrees upward angle allowance and manually adjust it there via the thumb wheel, but still if I use the controller trigger to look straight down and then back to level, it does not go to level but to the 10 or 15 degrees tilted down position.  I have calibrated the gimbal several times as well as the IMU.  Nothing seems to help.  The drone has not been crashed or anything.  Not sure what to do. For me, this is pretty critical because I do mostly architecture and I like to keep my verticals parallel / straight. I have attached a picture showing where the camera rests.  

I would really appreciate any help. I've searched the web and the forums and can find nothing on this.

Thanks
Dave
smallcam dji.jpg
smallcam dji.jpg
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. If the problem doesn't fix by the gimbal calibration, Unfortunately, it would be better to send it into the facility for further checking, however you may still give a try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 in your PC then try to calibrate again. If ever you decided to send it in you may reach one of our support channels. Just go to https://www.dji.com/support then contact one of the support for you to have the guide on what you'll need to do. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. If the problem doesn't fix by the gimbal calibration, Unfortunately, it would be better to send it into the facility for further checking, however you may still give a try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 in your PC then try to calibrate again. If ever you decided to send it in you may reach one of our support channels. Just go to https://www.dji.com/support then contact one of the support for you to have the guide on what you'll need to do. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules