Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Repair Help!
855 11 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7a4a69ec
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134052 ft
United States

Hello all,
I crashed my mavic pro (yay!) I sent it in for support on monday and it says it was delivered today roughly 4 hours ago through ups. However, DJI still does not show that they have received the drone at the texas facility.

I also realized that I may not have filled out the date of crash and/or uploaded proof of purchases when submitting my support ticket and am worried that will affect things.

Ultimately, I'm worried they will receive the drone and not know what to do with it and I may not get it back. It is a little concerning that they are saying they haven't even received it yet while ups says it was delivered a while ago.
2019-2-20
Use props
fans7a4a69ec
lvl.2
United States

I want to add that I did give a detailed description of what happened and filled out all the other fields fully. I jus tdon't have a memory of doing those - especially proof of purchase (though not sure if that matters since I'm not using DJI Refresh anyways)
2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, sorry to read about the crash. Just send an email to support@dji.com with the needed information for us to check and verify. Kindly attach the case number associated for us to easily update the information received. I managed to pull up your case using your Forum account and formally asked the repair facility to send you an email verification once the package received.  Should you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-2-20
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Give it 24 hours. It is waiting analysis in a que, it will show in time. Does it state signed for by.........!
2019-2-20
Use props
DroneSchmoe
lvl.2
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2-20 15:46
Give it 24 hours. It is waiting analysis in a que, it will show in time. Does it state signed for by.........!

no it's a screen saying they haven't received it yet. The timeline shows received analysis then repair etc.... but it doesn't even say received which is what I'm concerned about.

Thank you for the reply, I guess I'm just very eager to get back flying
2019-2-20
Use props
DroneSchmoe
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-20 15:44
Hi there, sorry to read about the crash. Just send an email to  with the needed information for us to check and verify. Kindly attach the case number associated for us to easily update the information received. I managed to pull up your case using your Forum account and formally asked the repair facility to send you an email verification once the package received.  Should you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your respose, glad to hear!
2019-2-20
Use props
DroneSchmoe
lvl.2
United States

Hi there, sorry to read about the crash. Just send an email to  with the needed information for us to check and verify. Kindly attach the case number associated for us to easily update the information received. I managed to pull up your case using your Forum account and formally asked the repair facility to send you an email verification once the package received.  Should you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your response, glad to hear! I just realized that the things I thought I missed are required fields so i must have put them in
2019-2-20
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DroneSchmoe Posted at 2-20 15:48
no it's a screen saying they haven't received it yet. The timeline shows received analysis then repair etc.... but it doesn't even say received which is what I'm concerned about.

Thank you for the reply, I guess I'm just very eager to get back flying

It will show in time, waiting for it to show is like waiting for paint to dry, takes forever, or feels like it. Good luck and hope you get your drone back asap.
2019-2-20
Use props
DroneSchmoe
lvl.2
United States

As you are an administrator, do you know if they work around the clock or if this a 9-5 type of business hours ordeal?

Again, thank you for getting back to me earlier, I am just very eager to get out flying again
2019-2-20
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2113419 ft
United Kingdom

I have sent two units back in the last month or so.... What your seeing is normal

If you look on the UPS it'll have  a delivered /  signed by box then it can take 24 hours to even show DJI have it
2019-2-21
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

you are worried for nothing,  just wait and you will see that DJI has received it and they will be able to tell you exactly what is wrong with your drone, DJI and UPS give you the very best of service.
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DroneSchmoe Posted at 2-20 18:21
As you are an administrator, do you know if they work around the clock or if this a 9-5 type of business hours ordeal?

Again, thank you for getting back to me earlier, I am just very eager to get out flying again

Hi DroneSchmoe, repair facilities work at a normal business hour. You will be notified via email for the updates or the progress of the repairs. You may also visit our Repair Progress Inquiry online for further checking. We hope to serve the best that we could and provide excellent customer service. Again, we appreciate your patience and understanding.
2019-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules