Cannot access DJI Quiz from Smart Controller
1424 13 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneJoe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35420 ft
United States

Continues to fail unable to find "https://quiz.djicdn.com".

I wouldn't normally care about this however...

Today it popped up the message WHILE I WAS MIDFLIGHT!

Please advise on how to fix this.

These are the parameters for the smartcontroller software:

DJI SmartController

DJI GO 4 v4.3.12 (49-official)

2019-2-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Joe, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble caused during the flight, this issue has been escalated to our engineers for high attention, we are still waiting for the further suggestion, I will keep you updated once I hear anything from them, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-2-20
Use props
djiuser_1iD2VvhUb5xT
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-20 20:19
Hi Joe, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble caused during the flight, this issue has been escalated to our engineers for high attention, we are still waiting for the further suggestion, I will keep you updated once I hear anything from them, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

I am a new Mavic 2 Pro owner and  Pilot,  I also have the smart controller.  I keep receiving the same message and am scared to fly until this is resolved.  Please fix this immediately.
2019-2-21
Use props
robkramer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9035 ft
United States

I have this same problem.  Brand new $2000 drone, and I cant even do my first flight.  !!!
2019-2-24
Use props
richard.pyr
lvl.1
United States

I too have the same problem and receive the same error message.  DJI please fix!  
This has not stopped me from flying, but is definitely annoying.  
I wonder if the "cdn" in the error message refers to Canada? My Mavic 2 Pro and my Smart Controller were purchased in Canada, and my DJI account is a Canadian account. Currently, I'm flying my drone in FL, but I'm wondering is there is a connection?
2019-2-24
Use props
DroneJoe
lvl.2
United States

richard.pyr Posted at 2-24 10:49
I too have the same problem and receive the same error message.  DJI please fix!  
I wonder if the "cdn" in the error message refers to Canada? My Mavic 2 Pro and my Smart Controller were purchased in Canada, and my DJI account is a Canadian account. Currently, I'm flying my drone in FL, but I'm wondering is there is a connection?

“cdn” typically refers to “content delivery network” which would be appropriate here.
2019-2-24
Use props
richard.pyr
lvl.1
United States

DroneJoe Posted at 2-24 11:12
“cdn” typically refers to “content delivery network” which would be appropriate here.

Thanks for the "cdn" info..
2019-2-24
Use props
robkramer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9035 ft
United States

Ok, I was able to make my first flight.  Turned off wifi, then rebooted the controller.  I figured if there was no wifi, then it would know not to look for the online quiz database.  It worked (once) so far.
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

richard.pyr Posted at 2-24 10:49

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. DJI is fully aware of this situation and we're doing our best to rectify this problem. No worries, we will keep you posted as soon as we receive the feedback from our engineers. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-2-24
Use props
hecrews
lvl.1
Flight distance : 330466 ft
United States

Same issue here.... ever since I've upgraded to the new smart controller....cannot take the quiz... all it does is error 800 and blank white screen. Pretty annoying since I see it's been going on since April 2018..... Anyway please fix so it stops. What do you need from me?
2019-2-24
Use props
DroneJoe
lvl.2
United States

Dear DJI -
Once again the Smart Conrtoller triggered the quiz popup - while i was midflight and then again during the autolanding function. During both the drone was moving and i was unable to change it’s flight path while the controller restarted. This has become dangerous and i am unable to trust the smart controller during my flights as the quiz has put the drone’s flying in a hazardous mode with the risk of interuption and dangerous circumstance occuring at random times.

PLEASE PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL BE FORCED TO RETURN ALL OF MY DJI EQUIPMENT FOR A FULL REFUND.

I await your response with a solution to this problem.
2019-3-4
Use props
DroneJoe
lvl.2
United States

DroneJoe Posted at 3-4 19:15
Dear DJI -
Once again the Smart Conrtoller triggered the quiz popup - while i was midflight and then again during the autolanding function. During both the drone was moving and i was unable to change it’s flight path while the controller restarted. This has become dangerous and i am unable to trust the smart controller during my flights as the quiz has put the drone’s flying in a hazardous mode with the risk of interuption and dangerous circumstance occuring at random times.

Awaiting your reply.
2019-3-8
Use props
DroneJoe
lvl.2
United States

DroneJoe Posted at 3-8 14:12
Awaiting your reply.

Still awaiting an answer from you.
DJI Support, please respond with a solution.
2019-3-13
Use props
djiuser_XsXbz6Oz9Mjd
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-2-20 20:19
Hi Joe, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble caused during the flight, this issue has been escalated to our engineers for high attention, we are still waiting for the further suggestion, I will keep you updated once I hear anything from them, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

shut the fuck up “escalated” to engineers. it’s been 3 years cut the bull... and fit it or give me my money back.
2020-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules