Facebook Live Stream
1866 3 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BradR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23855 ft
United States

I use the Osmo Mobile 2 to live stream a radio progam to host's Facebook account. I have not had a lot of success with streaming through the DJI Go app, so I simply use the Osmo Mobile 2 as a gimbal with no Bluetooth connectivity to the Osmo. It works out pretty well. Other than locking in a breathing focus, I don't have much need for the pan/tilt/or zoom functions since I am moving around the studio following the conversation. I would like to use the DJI Go app, though, because it also gives me the ability to record some of the program to the phone for use later. I have confirmed this dual functionality streaming to "Only Me" in the account. However, the DJI Go app seems to be glitchy at controlling the Facebook account. I have been able to test the streaming and recording by selecting the "Only Me" audience choice, but it always seems to divert back to that setting even when I select the "Public" option. I have logged out of the Facebook account both in DJI Go and in the FB app in the phone and then launched FB through DJI Go, but the stream does not go public. Am I missing something? Is it just glitchy? Since the radio show is live and a "one shot deal" once a week, and we really don't want to haphazardly confuse the audience with test streaming, how can be assured when I begin streaming using the DJI Go app, I am in fact streaming to "Public?" I have already screwed up the beginning of a couple shows streaming to "Only Me" when I had selected the "Public" option. I really don't want to blow up the beginning the show like that anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-2-20
Use props
S LOW
New
Hong Kong

I wish is osmo pocket have live stream option as well, it will make a perfect cam for vlogger
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi BradR, sorry for the troubles on Facebook live streaming. We have been aware of this and will get it fixed as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-2-24
Use props
BradR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23855 ft
United States

Thanks for the reply, Mindy! At least you are confirming that I am not missing something! Will I be notified here when the changes occur? Thanks again!
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules