1624 5 2019-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cyclops pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I'm getting very frustrated trying to edit my DJI Mavic 2Pro video footage to Adobe Rush on my iPad Pro.  It's not happening at all.  My Mavic is set to D-Log 265.  Is this the problem?

I've been researching on Youtube with frustating results. There appears to be loads of advice to download to Premier CC but none for Abobe Rush.  Can anyone help?

I do have Premiere (On my Mac) as well but was looking to edit on the go.

Thanks in advance.
2019-2-20
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

You need a lot of power to efficiently edit 4k H265.

I literally have just ordered an i7 8th gen, 32gb RAM and separate graphics card laptop as my current 3 year old machine just lies down and dies.

I have a feeling that unless you can run FinalCut Pro X proficiently on an iPad, you would have to be very patient to get any sort of workflow in H265 mode.

Try H264, it should be easier to process.

2019-2-21
Use props
Cyclops pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186552 ft
United Kingdom

*DM* Posted at 2-21 03:05
You need a lot of power to efficiently edit 4k H265.

I literally have just ordered an i7 8th gen, 32gb RAM and separate graphics card laptop as my current 3 year old machine just lies down and dies.

Dear DM, I'll try that.  Thanks for the quick response..
2019-2-21
Use props
TerryGrey
New

Taiwan

By default, none of the Sharing/Export settings inside Final Cut Pro X 10.4 (mine) supports h265 or HEVC codex media. I suggest giving a try to change preferences inside FCP X to allow exporting your project.

To start, go to Final Cut Pro > Preferences > Destinations > add the HEVC settings using the Compressor Settings menu.

If it still doesn't work, then maybe you can uninstall Final Cut Pro X / and reinstall it for troubleshooting. To do so: https://www.minicreo.com/mac-uninstaller/uninstall-final-cut-pro-mac.html
2019-3-1
Use props
kosmelnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634098 ft
  • >>>

Try to download free 'Sync for DJI' app on your phone. This app allows work with any video types (4K or H.265) and RAW photos. Also the app can trim any video file before download one.
2019-9-27
Use props
effedesav
lvl.1

TerryGrey Posted at 3-1 05:28
By default, none of the Sharing/Export settings inside Final Cut Pro X 10.4 (mine) supports h265 or HEVC codex media. I suggest giving a try to change preferences inside FCP X to allow exporting your project.

To start, go to Final Cut Pro > Preferences > Destinations > add the HEVC settings using the Compressor Settings menu.

I also encountered this, it turned out to be corrected as they wrote here.
2019-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules