RoninM stopped working
1035 3 2019-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digestive
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Oh dear. Can any users help me please?

This morning I fired up my Ronin M again and updated the firmware - see attached
All except the remote Start/Stop because this will not update and I've given up trying [does anyone else have this problem?]

Now, whatever I do, it fails to work. There is no movement from the Gimbal either on start up or when I try to manually calibrate or set auto tune.

I have taken the battery off and restarted many times and every time I do switch back on, there's nothing [aside from camera lights indicating full battery].

This is so deeply frustrating so am I don't something stupidly wrong?

Many thanks
Martin

Updated firmware

Updated firmware
2019-2-21
Use props
digestive
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Not working at all?

I updated my Ronin M today see attached.Battery is charged and fully seated but nothing happening.
That's when I switch on / off / remove / replace battery / auto tune / calibrate vis USB.

I can not get the Remote Start/STop to update - could that be the cause of this problem?

And if it is, how on earth can I get it to update - i've tried switching Macook pro off / on / reconnecting USB et etc

Very boring and very stressful as I have a shoot tomorrow.

Any suggestions, sincerely appreciated.

Thanks
Martin

Updated firware

Updated firware
2019-2-21
Use props
digestive
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI. Thanks for the super efficient and speedy responses to the meltdown issue that my Ronin M has had. I still have no resolution, so if by chance someone from your support team could spare a few minutes helping, it would be appreciated. But obviously if you're too busy...
2019-2-21
Use props
fans39cf19ea
lvl.1
Sweden

digestive Posted at 2-21 22:42
Hi DJI. Thanks for the super efficient and speedy responses to the meltdown issue that my Ronin M has had. I still have no resolution, so if by chance someone from your support team could spare a few minutes helping, it would be appreciated. But obviously if you're too busy...

Did you get any help with this? I'm currently sitting with Ronin-M that I cant connect to with bluetooth and can't update fully on USB.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules