334 4 2019-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjmaia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 513543 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

My mavic air says the overall status is abnormal, and that I should calibrate the vision sensors with the DJI assistant.
I  downloaded DJI assistant 2, forward the 4 pages of the tutorial and it  keeps loading and in the end says to reboot the drone. i have rebooted  it, rebooted the PC, changed cable, etc... Any ideas?

Thank you.

2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi jjmaia, our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know what is the operating system of your PC, monitor size and resolution you are currently using. Also, please provide a screenshot of the error message for further checking. In your case, I would recommend you try a different PC or laptop so that we can isolate the issue. You may refer on the video tutorial below on how to properly calibrate the vision system of your drone. Thanks for your support.

2019-2-21
Use props
jjmaia
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 08:17
Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know what is the operating system of your PC, monitor size and resolution you are currently using. Also, please provide a screenshot of the error message for further checking. In your case, I would recommend you try a different PC or laptop so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.

W10, 1980*1200 (24").
2019-2-21
Use props
jjmaia
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just tried another computer, same error.
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jjmaia Posted at 2-21 08:29
W10, 1980*1200 (24").

Sorry for the late response. Kindly check if the visual lens is dirty. If yes, It is recommended to clean it with a lens cloth and blow on it slightly to remove the dust and calibrate it again. If  the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules