Remote Controller Phantom 3 4K
1180 3 2019-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tsvettydj
lvl.2

Bulgaria

I was extremely disappointed about the quality of the products you offer.
One such "toy" costs as much as a car, though second-hand. I have a Phantom 3 4K with two remotes - yes, two remotes because for some reason why the remote stops working after a while - it does not light up, the remote control almost ignites the charging, then the batteries and the board are burned. I bought a second remote - a new one, after about a week did the same problem, but since I already knew what the procedure was, I opened it and turned off the batteries and saved it from burning. I do not know what your engineers (probably STUPID) are designing these devices, but not putting a reset button on the remote for full shutdown is terribly stupid. If I go to an object and want to shoot and become this problem, I need conditions and tools to disassemble the remote, so I spend a lot of time and money.
I do not intend to continue to be your client anymore.
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to read about the incident and the issues. However, since it was a previously owned, the reliability of the remote controller is not guaranteed. I understand you had the same issue with the brand new remote controller after a week of use. Opening the unit voided the warranty already, it could have been checked in our repair center for a possible product malfunction and repaired under warranty or replaced within the limits of replacement policy under After-Sales Service Policies . Furthermore, there is no reset button to fully shut down the remote controller. It can only be powered off by a short and a long press which is the usual procedure for Phantom drones. I will raise this matter to a higher level of management to rectify and see if there's anything we might help. Your understanding and patience are highly regarded. Thank you.
2019-2-21
Use props
tsvettydj
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Diana Posted at 2-21 11:59
Hi there. Sorry to read about the incident and the issues. However, since it was a previously owned, the reliability of the remote controller is not guaranteed. I understand you had the same issue with the brand new remote controller after a week of use. Opening the unit voided the warranty already, it could have been checked in our repair center for a possible product malfunction and repaired under warranty or replaced within the limits of replacement policy under After-Sales Service Policies  . Furthermore, there is no reset button to fully shut down the remote controller. It can only be powered off by a short and a long press which is the usual procedure for Phantom drones. I will raise this matter to a higher level of management to rectify and see if there's anything we might help. Your understanding and patience are highly regarded. Thank you.

After opening inside the remote flash a green LED that does not shine when everything is OK. The battery connector must be turned off to stop lighting. It's too stupid to have no button - it can be done somewhere hidden.
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

tsvettydj Posted at 2-21 12:31
After opening inside the remote flash a green LED that does not shine when everything is OK. The battery connector must be turned off to stop lighting. It's too stupid to have no button - it can be done somewhere hidden.

Hello and good day tsvettydj. I am sorry for the trouble. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Let me please forward this information/thread you have share with us today for future development of the said device. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules