1194 14 2019-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneSchmoe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134052 ft
United States

Hi all,

I sent my Mavic Pro in for repair (gimbal arm was fine, needed both wires replaced)

I get this invoice sent back:

Item List

Front Left Motor Arm

Quantity: 1

Net Price : 22.00

Total Price: 22.00

Front Right Motor Arm

Net Price : 22.00

Total Price: 22.00

Rear Right Motor Arm

Net Price : 19.00

Total Price: 19.00

Rear Left Motor Arm

Net Price : 19.00

Total Price: 19.00

Lower Shell

Net Price : 11.00

Total Price: 11.00

Upper Cover

Net Price : 1.00

Total Price: 1.00

Middle Frame Module

Net Price : 4.00

Total Price: 4.00

Gimbal Vibration Damping Module

Net Price : 2.00

Total Price: 2.00

Gimbal Arm Module

Net Price : 59.00

Total Price: 59.00

Gimbal and Camera Module

Net Price : 101.00

Total Price: 101.00

Repair Service Fee

Quantity: 2

Net Price : 65.00

Total Price: 130.00

Shipping Cost

Total Amount

Discount

Total Payment (USD$)

I know for a fact that I do not need all these things as I flew after the crash without the gimbal working obviously and all 4 arms work fine and don't really show any significant damage. My local repair quoted me around $180 but I wanted to send it in to make sure I got authentic parts. DJI is completely ripping me off. I'd advise anyone to find a local repair shop

2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there DroneSchmoe, sorry to read the frustrations. I managed to pull up the repair case using your Forum account. As per checking, we have formally requested to dispute and re-evaluate the damage assessment. You will surely be notified with the updates. Appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2019-2-21
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

DJI  is and was your best bet, they're the only people I would get for any repairs.
2019-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Has to be a mistake, just so as you know you are entitled to get your drone back undone, don’t know if you took photos before you sent your drone but these are invaluable.

If you request they should be able to send you photos of the damage, hopefully you get sorted soon .
2019-2-21
Use props
DroneSchmoe
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-21 14:25
Has to be a mistake, just so as you know you are entitled to get your drone back undone, don’t know if you took photos before you sent your drone but these are invaluable.

If you request they should be able to send you photos of the damage, hopefully you get sorted soon .

What I am hoping too.  Again, went through them just to play it safe, but they charged me for all these unnecessary things that I know are 100% ok.

I told them if the price isn't corrected upon reevaluation I am taking it to someone else

2019-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DroneSchmoe Posted at 2-21 14:36
What I am hoping too.  Again, went through them just to play it safe, but they charged me for all these unnecessary things that I know are 100% ok.

I told them if the price isn't corrected upon reevaluation I am taking it to someone else

I’ve seen it before, revaluation should sort it, I would however try get a moderator here to help the thing along.
Good luck .
2019-2-21
Use props
DroneSchmoe
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-21 14:40
I’ve seen it before, revaluation should sort it, I would however try get a moderator here to help the thing along.
Good luck .

unsure as to how to get a moderator... I did reach out through chat support today (that's when I got them to finally re-evaluate). I was pretty firm and they told me I should receive an update in 24-48 hours.
2019-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DroneSchmoe Posted at 2-21 14:43
unsure as to how to get a moderator... I did reach out through chat support today (that's when I got them to finally re-evaluate). I was pretty firm and they told me I should receive an update in 24-48 hours.

You already have one above and a good one dji Diana just answer her response and ask can she get information ASAP .
2019-2-21
Use props
DroneSchmoe
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-21 14:05
Hi there DroneSchmoe, sorry to read the frustrations. I managed to pull up the repair case using your Forum account. As per checking, we have formally requested to dispute and re-evaluate the damage assessment. You will surely be notified with the updates. Appreciate your patience. Thank you.

Thank you, I was tipped from a fellow user in this thread to see if you can give me anymore information on this.
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DroneSchmoe Posted at 2-21 14:50
Thank you, I was tipped from a fellow user in this thread to see if you can give me anymore information on this.

Hi there DroneSchmoe. You should receive an email within 24 to 48 hours regarding the status update of the invoice dispute. I have formally called the attention of the team that will re-evaluate the assessment of your aircraft. Appreciate your patience on this. Thank you.
2019-2-21
Use props
DroneSchmoe
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-21 15:54
Hi there DroneSchmoe. You should receive an email within 24 to 48 hours regarding the status update of the invoice dispute. I have formally called the attention of the team that will re-evaluate the assessment of your aircraft. Appreciate your patience on this. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/-Cwk7Qauf_c

https://youtu.be/kSxnbKWjmr8

These were far worse crashes and had way more damage than me  - both under $200 to fix. I find it hard to believe mine cost $390.
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DroneSchmoe Posted at 2-21 21:03
https://youtu.be/-Cwk7Qauf_c

https://youtu.be/kSxnbKWjmr8

Hi DroneSchmoe, I know that this seems to be frustrating. Kindly wait for the re-evaluation of the case. I will ask and forward this also to the team. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-2-22
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

Sent my Mavic pro  last week and  will be getting a new one next week, that’s less than a month, had gimbal problem, never crashed it, DJI  took responsibility and acted in the most courteous and professional manner. And no I don’t work for or have any relatives with DJI,  In the past I did pay a fee  in order to get it repaired and at a very fair price but it was because I had crashed it.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2-25 15:07
Sent my Mavic pro  last week and  will be getting a new one next week, that’s less than a month, had gimbal problem, never crashed it, DJI  took responsibility and acted in the most courteous and professional manner. And no I don’t work for or have any relatives with DJI,  In the past I did pay a fee  in order to get it repaired and at a very fair price but it was because I had crashed it.

Thanks for sharing yoru experience with us Jack, glad to know everything went smoothly. Hope you will get it back soon, if you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know any time.
2019-2-25
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

You  are  most welcomed,
2019-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules