2000 10 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brico_GO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 496283 ft
Austria

Hi, i got an email..."Dear customer,
Your repaired product has been shipped out. Within 72 hours from receiving this email, you can join DJI Care Refresh with your newly repaired drone..."
Can i order DJI Care Refresh without having to do video verification?
Thanks
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Brico_GO, yes, if the unit was repaired in DJI official service center, there is no need to upload the video verification within 72 hours from receiving the email, you may visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#aircrafts
X.png
2019-2-22
Use props
Brico_GO
lvl.1
Austria

I tried but it does not work

2019-2-22
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

An admin should be able to fix this for you.
2019-2-22
Use props
Brico_GO
lvl.1
Austria

I believe it can but whether this will happen in the next 62 hours ?  
2019-2-22
Use props
Brico_GO
lvl.1
Austria

Sorry, i have not see that Spark got a new Serial Number.  
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Brico_GO Posted at 2-22 06:25
Sorry, i have not see that Spark got a new Serial Number.

Hey Brico_GO, may I know what's the current status? Does it work now?
2019-2-22
Use props
Brico_GO
lvl.1
Austria

Yes. Everything is fine.
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Brico_GO Posted at 2-23 01:13
Yes. Everything is fine.

Glad to hear that, please keep us updated if you have further concerns.
2019-2-23
Use props
bennidave
New
United States

I have the same problem.  I did not know about the care refresh program till I crashed my Mavic Mini, two week after I bought the drone.  I sent it back to DJI for repair, I paid for the full repair price $253.  DJI just send me an email as the 72 hours invitation for the care refresh.  I tried using the original serial number, but it won't allow me.  I have not received the repaired drone yet, so I do not know if a new serial number is issued.  It's been almost 24 hours now.  I only have another 48 hours before I will miss the 72 hours sign up window. Please help!!!!
2020-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bennidave Posted at 7-15 17:27
I have the same problem.  I did not know about the care refresh program till I crashed my Mavic Mini, two week after I bought the drone.  I sent it back to DJI for repair, I paid for the full repair price $253.  DJI just send me an email as the 72 hours invitation for the care refresh.  I tried using the original serial number, but it won't allow me.  I have not received the repaired drone yet, so I do not know if a new serial number is issued.  It's been almost 24 hours now.  I only have another 48 hours before I will miss the 72 hours sign up window. Please help!!!!

Hi bennidave, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, the replacement drone is on the way to your address. There is SN of the drone in the Shipment Notice email, you may purchase the DJI Care Refresh for it.
Or waiting for the drone to be delivered. If the 72 hours invitation has been expired when you receive it, please email to djicare@dji.com to expend it or keep us updated here, thank you.
2020-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules