Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GS Datalink 2.4. Desperate for Solution.
1740 1 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nidge
Captain

United Kingdom

Violins on standby.

I have a DJI F550 with Naza V2 and the GS Datalink 2.4GHz BT installed. I built this system back in the beginning of 2014 specifically for the autonomous capabilities. Using the iPad GS App everything worked flawlessly until four months later in April 2014 when DJI embedded their NFZ into the APP effectively grounding me thereafter. I’m not against NFZ’s but DJI’s definitions bore no resemblance to the actual restrictions in this area as the radius of their restricted area was three times larger than the true restricted zone. I contacted the DJI Flysafe team and they responded saying that they were working on an update that would fix this issue. Five years later and no update.

For some added perspective I suffer with a degenerative illness and for the four months I was able to use the Datalink and iPad combination the whole experience was very liberating as I couldn’t always rely on my abilities to use a conventional controller. Now in the  grand scheme of things I appreciate that technology has moved on and DJI have since released the Datalink 3 and the Datalink Pro which don’t have such over exaggerated restrictions ,but both of these systems, and the extra hardware needed, are well out of my financial reach and not available in my area anyway.

As DJI obviously no longer have any intention of supporting the original Datalink and it’s owners I was wondering if there were any third party APPs, either iOS or Android, which do or could be made to work? I am aware of the UgCS software for PC but with my limited mobility lugging a PC and suitable power source is somewhat prohibitive. I’d even go as far as to ask if it’s possible to edit the original iOS APP  restrictions to a radius that reflects the current and upcoming official NFZ’s.

Any advice, solutions, recommendations, etc, would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Nidge.
2019-2-22
Use props
Rodrigo Pereira
New

Olá tb tenho o mesmo problema eu tinha o equipamento guardado e a gora em 2019 acabei de montar e não funciona não encontra o dispositivo msm depois de fazer a atualização
2019-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules