Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlightFilm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81493 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi

My Inspire 2 would for some reason not format the SD card so I switched to ProRes to record on the SSD instead. When I came home,
there was nothing recorded on the SSD ...

Someone who has an idea why I could not format the SD card and why it did not record on the SSD?

The Micro SD card is a Toshiba Exceria 128GB
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that for you to be able to record on the SSD, you need to have enough space and working SD card, you may give a try to reformat the SD using the Computer and format it to the correct format, or if you have a spare SD card you can give a try as well just to isolate the issue. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-22
Use props
FlightFilm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

Tryed to format severel times. Also on my laptop. I will buy a Sandisk Extreme and try again. But why is it, that I can't record on the SSD without having a SD card in the drone. Seems a bit odd to be held back for something I did'nt ask for....!
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlightFilm Posted at 2-22 15:20
Tryed to format severel times. Also on my laptop. I will buy a Sandisk Extreme and try again. But why is it, that I can't record on the SSD without having a SD card in the drone. Seems a bit odd to be held back for something I did'nt ask for....!

Sorry for some the delay the reply didn't notify me. may I ask if you still facing the issue? However, make sure as well on the camera setting under video setting, Recording on the SSD should be enabled. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-2-26
Use props
FlightFilm
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

Yes still the same problem. I have now bought a Sandisk and a Samsung Evo card, and they work fine. Why can't I just record on SSD..?
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules