Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CNC Machining video with Osmo Pocket 4K
1202 7 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmaff06
lvl.1
United States

Hey guys,

I just watned to share my first commission "project" with the Pocket camera. A "how its made" style video showing the process of this Multi Axis CNC machine in action. Shot in 4K with cinelike edited and color edits done in FCPX.

2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for sharing your video here, well done. Cheers!
2019-2-22
Use props
Dmaff06
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 08:21
Hi there, we really appreciate you for sharing your video here, well done. Cheers!

Thank you
I appreciate the feedback.
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dmaff06 Posted at 2-22 09:33
Thank you
I appreciate the feedback.

It's my pleasure. Will expect more coming from you, keep on sharing. Cheers!
2019-2-22
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Now that we know "how it's made", can you tell us what it is?  
2019-2-22
Use props
Dmaff06
lvl.1
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 2-22 23:01
Now that we know "how it's made", can you tell us what it is?

HAHA It is a Rear cylinder for a device called a F2.  Its a company called POLARSTAR  engineering that makes HPA airsoft rifles.

https://polarstarairsoft.com/
2019-2-25
Use props
ManchesterOP
lvl.4
United States

Wow! Running the CNC without lubricant and guards, getting that close in was brave, if not incredibly stupid. The things we do to get the shot
Great shots though, thanks
2019-2-25
Use props
Dmaff06
lvl.1
United States

ManchesterOP Posted at 2-25 07:56
Wow! Running the CNC without lubricant and guards, getting that close in was brave, if not incredibly stupid. The things we do to get the shot
Great shots though, thanks

the machinist ran brass through so that it did not need lubrication. He also went over the actions and paths of each tool and action so I was 100% familiar with the safe areas for the camera to be and at what times. He also called out the actions as they happened so I knew where to be and when.   Plus.... i had safety goggles on.... what could go wrong lol

Thanks for the compliments on my shots buddy, Im very happy with how they turned out.
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules