Great Repair Service
417 2 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eporter85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39659 ft
United States

I have owned my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 + for about 8 months now and have had no problems.....until recently. I had an error with the aircraft that required me to send it in for repair. So a case number was created and I sent it in. I was very hesitant to do so, because I needed it back in about 10 days for another shoot and I have seen where some users have experienced extremely long repair times. In fact, I paid for expedited shipping to the repair facility, to try to expedite the process as much as I could. I have read on the forums, from many users, how they have not had the greatest experience with the repair process....

I couldn't disagree more. From the date that I sent my drone in to the facilty to the time that I recieved it at my door was a total of 9 days! That included a weekend and a holiday in between! After examining my case, there was a faulty 3-in-1 board, which was covered under the warranty. So I didn't have to pay for the repair and I received my aircraft in time for my next job. I was very relieved and impressed by the speedy service from DJI.

2019-2-22
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Glad it went well for ya!

2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for sharing your experience. Your satisfaction really means to us. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules