Multiple Drones & Flight Distance missing from profile
2463 5 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patriotdrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1572740 ft
United States

I have mulitple drones listed under my account but the drones and the total flight distance on my profile for this forum is not refelcting the correct equipment or distance. Am I doing something incorrect?
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your question for the Aircraft and flight record to shows here. You just need to sync the flight record from the cloud then Re-login your account here. But make sure you are using the same email that you used for activating the Aircraft. Best Regards! Cheers!
2019-2-22
Use props
patriotdrone
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 12:09
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your question for the Aircraft and flight record to shows here. You just need to sync the flight record from the cloud then Re-login your account here. But make sure you are using the same email that you used for activating the Aircraft. Best Regards! Cheers!

I tried that but it doesn't seem to have fixed the issue
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

patriotdrone Posted at 2-22 12:41
I tried that but it doesn't seem to have fixed the issue

Ok, I see. May I clarify if are you using the same email that you log in here and activate each aircraft? since it's should be the time for them to appear from your profile here. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-2-22
Use props
patriotdrone
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 12:49
Ok, I see. May I clarify if are you using the same email that you log in here and activate each aircraft? since it's should be the time for them to appear from your profile here. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

I am using the same email that I use to log into the GO App and the Go 4 App. I can see all of my drones and various details in the app.
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

patriotdrone Posted at 2-22 12:55
I am using the same email that I use to log into the GO App and the Go 4 App. I can see all of my drones and various details in the app.

Ok, thank you. If it's okay for you to send me some PM that contains the Email that you used activating each drone for me to check as well? You may include also the SN of the Aircraft. Thanks!
2019-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules