samsung compatibility
535 7 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Silenc
lvl.2
United States

So looking at the Compatibility list and there are no samsung phones certified. Why would you certify 3 other companies but not the largest by a huge margin.
2019-2-22
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

my OP works just fine on my Samsung S9+.  I specifically upgraded from the S8+ to get a USB-C phone so I could use it with the OP.
2019-2-22
Use props
Silenc
lvl.2
United States

I know it works but they have a compatibility list and no samsungs are listed. You would think being the largest phone company bar none that they would atleast certify one.
2019-2-22
Use props
Maciek Jasinski
lvl.3
Poland

Upscaleman Posted at 2-22 12:30
my OP works just fine on my Samsung S9+.  I specifically upgraded from the S8+ to get a USB-C phone so I could use it with the OP.

that strange because my s8+ has USB-C
2019-2-22
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

My old Samsung Note3 (Android 5, microUSB) works fine with OP!
2019-2-22
Use props
Silenc
lvl.2
United States

BeterBan Posted at 2-22 15:00

I am not talking about what works i am talking about their certification of devices... My Note 9 works fine. New users may not know this. They need to certify samsung devices.
2019-2-22
Use props
Silenc
lvl.2
United States

BeterBan Posted at 2-22 15:00

I am not talking about what works i am talking about their certification of devices... My Note 9 works fine. New users may not know this. They need to certify samsung devices.
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Silenc. I am sorry for the trouble caused. As of the moment our DJI R&D Team are testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Pocket in  the future. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules