Apk traffic conflict notification
720 19 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Two consecutive day flights Thursday Friday djigo4 notifies "you are crossing (orthogonal)
2019-2-22
Use props
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

How would the go4 app know where other aircraft are?
2019-2-22
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Edward Smith's Replacement Posted at 2-22 16:24

Does it research broadcasted aircraft signal?
2019-2-22
Use props
Monk32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50915 ft
Greece

Hi. The "crossing" message identifies the area crossing (no fly zone or restricted area) and not the presence of another aircraft.
Hope helped
2019-2-23
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Monk32 Posted at 2-23 04:38
Hi. The "crossing" message identifies the area crossing (no fly zone or restricted area) and not the presence of another aircraft.
Hope helped

It briefly interjects warn but vanishes drone persists crossing "railroad track" reserved preservation air corridor?
But for brief moment at 20mph drone crossing thats mere highway width of corridor and i am at roughly 350-400ft elevated sealevel
2019-2-23
Use props
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

Hope helped

That's good to know. I live in restricted area and cross a lot into the free zone (LOL) and back, never seen this warning.
2019-2-26
Use props
Monk32
lvl.3
Greece

cutis Posted at 2-23 09:52
It briefly interjects warn but vanishes drone persists crossing "railroad track" reserved preservation air corridor?
But for brief moment at 20mph drone crossing thats mere highway width of corridor and i am at roughly 350-400ft elevated sealevel

I strongly believe that has nothing to do with railroad tracks or anything else like this. It just monitoring the airspace no fly zones area and accordingly it warns you.
2019-3-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

cutis Posted at 2-23 09:52

send a screenshot or record your screen when it happens then show us so we better understand it.
2019-3-4
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Hope helped

Yes, you got it right. At tarmac takeoff i must indemnify dji flagging by signaturing my cognizant  consent entry into aircraft risks crossing the corridor. Later at the crossing (appears as atkinson drive crossing going oceanbound), "strong approaching aircraft interference" momentary, but continue fwd, no biggee, toward sea. I am familiarizing journey each day weather permit. Goal is dawn cinematography inbound from sea toward metro candela behind black sea and skies.
2019-3-4
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-4 07:48
send a screenshot or record your screen when it happens then show us so we better understand it.
Got it! I think i can reproduce that screen from log apk rerun, stndby.
Nope that consent signoff comes at takeoff else nogo
Screenshot_20190304-072810.png
2019-3-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

cutis Posted at 3-4 09:21
Got it! I think i can reproduce that screen from log apk rerun, stndby.
Nope that consent signoff comes at takeoff else nogo

that's normal because you are approaching a warning zone on the map as you can see from the circle it warns you as you get near.   

2019-3-4
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-4 09:46
that's normal because you are approaching a warning zone on the map as you can see from the circle it warns you as you get near.
Well, you aren't  seeing the takeoff waiver of rights signoff. That i have to figure out how to screenshot (cant press actuation shot held by rc grips)
It never appears rerun apk log, why?

Next many days honolulu 25mph gusty prolongation, no flying mavic air outdoors, training all protection disabled gymnasium none windows.
2019-3-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

cutis Posted at 3-4 09:49
Well, you aren't  seeing the takeoff waiver of rights signoff. That i have to figure out how to screenshot (cant press actuation shot held by rc grips)
It never appears rerun apk log, why?

that's because you took off from an authorized zone....that's what that waiver is.   if your device isnt connected online and the LAANC info isn't required by that airspace then you just have to accept a waiver. and check a box and accept...  
2019-3-4
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-4 10:00
that's because you took off from an authorized zone....that's what that waiver is.   if your device isnt connected online and the LAANC info isn't required by that airspace then you just have to accept a waiver. and check a box and accept...

Got it!
Yup, i recall flag mobiledata actuation at launch request (i turn off asleep nights, keep 100% battery cellphone dedicate dawn flights)
2019-3-4
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-4 10:00
Okay, gotta enable mobiledata when i awaken before dawn err nite launching.
Dark flying isnt as scary as day, why, the huge aggressions pigeon egrets albatross desist.
But here at keeamoku sams club the hawaiian owl comes nites to feast and wingspan bigger than mine (arms).
Nites are quiescent, speedometer reveals bidirectional equivalence, none compensatory mindfulness for headwind gas guzzling
2019-3-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

cutis Posted at 3-4 17:34
Okay, gotta enable mobiledata when i awaken before dawn err nite launching.
Dark flying isnt as scary as day, why, the huge aggressions pigeon egrets albatross desist.
But here at keeamoku sams club the hawaiian owl comes nites to feast and wingspan bigger than mine (arms).

okay.... i think?
2019-3-4
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-4 17:58
okay.... i think?

Mobiledata, airplanemode, same, saves s8 bat for nite fly full capacity, cinematography of congest incredibly rewarding, depicting the comparison of other metro's, hongkong, shenzhen, tokyo. Here is not as impressionistic grom what is revealed in other congest cities global
2019-3-4
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

cutis Posted at 3-4 18:07
Mobiledata, airplanemode, same, saves s8 bat for nite fly full capacity, cinematography of congest incredibly rewarding, depicting the comparison of other metro's, hongkong, shenzhen, tokyo. Here is not as impressionistic grom what is revealed in other congest cities global

Wait a minute, its auto so i dont need to human remind.
2019-3-4
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Edward Smith's Replacement Posted at 2-22 16:24

I understand it this way: takeoff is from permissible site. But returning to same is being warned "gotta cross reserved commercial airplane corridor so drive vigilantly crossing it (just like railroad track crossing)
2019-3-5
Use props
Monk32
lvl.3
Greece

Edward Smith's Replacement Posted at 2-26 07:38
That's good to know. I live in restricted area and cross a lot into the free zone (LOL) and back, never seen this warning.

probably been inside a restricted area does not affects warnings cause MA just comes back home in there. At least this is the only explanation i can give..
other than that is that system thinks it is in different place (but gps has to correct it...crazy situation)
2019-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules