DJI care activated, drone didn't even shipped after one week!
3021 9 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FranciscoGAP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20194 ft
Canada

I have a huge problem with DJI.
First, they didn't ship my drone, last Tuesday I realized that my order status was "shipped' but I didn't receive any email or anything. In the DJI store app. I was able to see the shipping number, but when I go to do the tracking with FEDEX, they just say 'label created' what means that somebody sent the information to FEDEX but nobody from DJI gave my drone to then yet.

That is already annoying me, but the worst came today when I received an email telling me that the DJI care refresh I purchased at the same time is activated and time is counting.
you didn't ship my drone yet!! you just created a label!!

This is really annoying, and I already talked with a lot of people from the chat and nobody helps. I don't know what else I can do.
2019-2-22
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

An admin will be able to help you the most.
2019-2-22
Use props
djiuser_FranciscoGAP
lvl.2
Canada

Thank you... I hope they will contact with me soon
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, at present, if you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. I managed to get your order number via the forum information, the package has been shipped and the status might take some time to update. Please contact us once you receive the package, we'll arrange for you, thanks!
2019-2-22
Use props
djiuser_FranciscoGAP
lvl.2
Canada

I contacted FEDEX several times... They don't have it. You just created a label... That doesn't mean that it's shipped. BTW when I bought the drone it said that it would ship next day... One week later... Nothing
2019-2-22
Use props
djiuser_FranciscoGAP
lvl.2
Canada

The status of "label created" is like that since tuesday... How long will I have to wait? Another week?
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FranciscoGAP Posted at 2-22 20:53
The status of "label created" is like that since tuesday... How long will I have to wait? Another week?

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll check the exact status with the logistics team and come back later.
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FranciscoGAP Posted at 2-22 20:53

Update: Double checked with the team, the status has been updated and you will receive the package soon. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.  
2019-2-24
Use props
djiuser_FranciscoGAP
lvl.2
Canada

I finally have my drone, I'm very happy, it's great! the only thing is that DJI care activation date is three days before I had my drone, It's not a big deal, but I would just had like a little more effort from DJI team to fix this inconvenience.

Anyways, thank you!
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FranciscoGAP Posted at 2-26 12:08
I finally have my drone, I'm very happy, it's great! the only thing is that DJI care activation date is three days before I had my drone, It's not a big deal, but I would just had like a little more effort from DJI team to fix this inconvenience.

Anyways, thank you!

Glad to hear that you have received the package. As for the DJI Care Refresh issue, I have forwarded to the designated team for further assistance, they will check and contact you during the working time soon.
2019-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules