Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FAAA Reg # Placement
766 11 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward Smith's Replacement
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

So where is your FAA Reg# displayed?
I what it to be found if looked for but I don't want it to take away from the the look of my red dragon!

2019-2-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Front leg of my Mavic pro and zoom. I used a label maker
2019-2-22
Use props
Second Officer
United States

The air's leg is to short for my ##s
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Edward Smith. Thank you for the reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Mavic Air Members and Customers regarding on where to place the registration number on your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-23
Use props
djiuser_Rs8GVZMhToRm
lvl.1
United States

Edward Smith's Replacement Posted at 2-22 18:57
The air's leg is to short for my ##s

I put label with full size letters along th left side of the body. Then I changed the size of the letter to the smallest and put along two of the legs. May be overkill but I figure in the event of a bad crash the body and at least one of the legs should be able to be seen.
2019-2-23
Use props
DroneGuyEd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1168140 ft
  • >>>
United States

Taped a printed version to each battery bottom.
2019-2-23
Use props
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_Rs8GVZMhToRm Posted at 2-23 11:53
I put label with full size letters along th left side of the body. Then I changed the size of the letter to the smallest and put along two of the legs. May be overkill but I figure in the event of a bad crash the body and at least one of the legs should be able to be seen.

I ended up putting mine on the left side between the top of the MA and the battery compartment.
2019-2-26
Use props
3-D
Captain
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

i placed mine on the legs.  I used this site to print stickets.  it looks pretty good and doesn't take away from the bird at all
2019-2-26
Use props
Bill B
First Officer
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

I wrote it on the outside of the shell with invisible ink. Special agent pen I got in my cracker jacks. Only faa agents can see it with the special glasses they got with their box.
2019-2-27
Use props
iconicflux
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92169 ft
United States

I used waterslide decal that I printed mine on and put it right on the top of it. It's large so you can't miss it and includes my phone # incase it's found by someone else.
2019-2-27
Use props
Seco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44885 ft

United States

Decided to place my number on the body of the drone where the leg folds in the back. When it's flying or the legs are unfolded you can see it. When the legs are folded, you can't see it. Figure if the drone is found it will be easily seen. I've always had my #, name and phone # in the battery bay. Don't know if that passes muster or not but so be it.
2019-3-2
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Mine is on top just behind the battery.  Could of used a clear label with black lettering but didn't have it.

Also have it located in side the battery case.

They have colored labels that would work on your "Red Dragon"

2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules