Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I bought DJI Mavic 2 unknown seller NOW I need DJI CARE
669 3 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vbaksys
lvl.1
Lithuania

Hello, I have a question regarding brand new sealed Mavic 2 Pro (EU). So I bought this item from an unknown seller on local online ads. The drone was never turned on, what I want is to purchase DJI Care service 139 €
But what I read here "Please Note: DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. DJI Care Refresh only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorized channels, and its benefits are only eligible in the region where it was purchased."

Please let me know my steps for it, thank you
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi vbaksys, thanks for your interest in DJI Care Refresh, yes, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Please PM me the serial number of your drone so that we can check which country it is exported to, thank you.
2019-2-23
Use props
vbaksys
lvl.1
Lithuania

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-23 18:09
Hi vbaksys, thanks for your interest in DJI Care Refresh, yes, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Please PM me the serial number of your drone so that we can check which country it is exported to, thank you.

Responded with Personal Message, thank you. As I marked before it's EU version (marked on the box) and I am living in Sweeden (EU)

From the serial number, you will see it was purchased in Germany, so then I need to find official DJI Care reseller in Germany to ship it for me in Sweeden?
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

vbaksys Posted at 2-24 00:17
Responded with Personal Message, thank you. As I marked before it's EU version (marked on the box) and I am living in Sweeden (EU)

From the serial number, you will see it was purchased in Germany, so then I need to find official DJI Care reseller in Germany to ship it for me in Sweeden?

I have replied your PM, please check, thanks.
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules