Faulty Battery
977 5 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans51dc7276
New

Canada

I bought the Phantom 4 from Staple Canada on Jan 2, 2019, after 3 to 4 Days. I opened the brand new product and couldn't able to turn on the drone because of the faulty battery may have some more problem with the drone it self. around 2 to 3 hours of charging i try again but same battery problem. i call customer service CAS-26576775-V6K3F0. they advice me to send me the product for replacement. so i got the replacement brand new drone on jan 1, 2019, But it looks like it has been stored for long time. and guess what same problem again even though i requested them to check the product before they  shipping it to me, but they totally ignore that second time. on Feb 1,2019 CAS-2719678-G1D3C1 I send the product again for replacement and remind them again and agin not to send me the defective product again. i email to them but haven't got any reply form them.finally i received the brand new old stocked drone with same problem with the battery. it made me so stressful even thinking what happening i couldn't even sleep. it made me not only unhappy, it made myself stress full because of there ignorance about this matter. now this is the 3rd time i send them the product CAS-27773246-S2D8J7 but this time battery and charger only. i ask them to send me the upgraded or new generation battery because i believe if they send me same kind of battery again it will have same problem from the beginning or down to the sky. this is the best they can do to resolve the problem if they are not ignorant about this case.

Since jan 2,2019 till still in process, I cant able to fly this drone yet. I am asking to everybody on this forum. Is it fare? Why I should suffer and get so much of hassle when I buy brand new product from well know company. Any suggestion would be really appreciated. If they don't send me the upgraded new generation battery with working condition this time where should I complain. I am sure there are lots of phantom 4 user have same kind of issue with the battery.
Any help and advice woud be realy appreciated
Thanks
2019-2-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Are you sure you know how to turn the battery on?  
2019-2-23
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I would ask the same question as Mark.  The chances of getting a bad battery three straight times is very low. Give the manual a good read.  Not saying it's not possible, but very unlikely.
2019-2-23
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just a thought but, is it possible that the 2nd and 3rd were actually the exact same drone sent back to you because they couldnt find anything wrong?
2019-2-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You must Do a double click & hold for theee seconds, to turn on the flight battery or the RC battery...

RedHotPoker
2019-2-23
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a look at this video @ 1:00 minute for battery information:-

2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced