Active track and Auto calibration not working on rotation mode
716 1 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tuanminh
New
Japan

hello, i'm using Iphone X and dji osmo mobile. My issue is Active track and Auto calibration not working on lock rotation mode . Here is the video of issue.

https://youtu.be/O5bLdw9F9jA
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tuanminh. I am sorry to know that your you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Mobile. Have you tried using a different mobile device and see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device that you are using   Iphone X. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the  Iphone X will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the  Iphone X when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules