Brand New Ronin MX and we can't charge the batteries
1987 11 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lOlFK6x3VV0f
lvl.2
United States

We are thinking of returning our brand new MX because we can find no info on how to charge the batteries. We have been researching it for days. Many people are having the same issue. We have tried updating the gimble firmware but the PC doesn't recognize that the ronin is connected (probably because the Ronin isn't powered). Does anyone have any info about this?
When you press the button on the battery, the LEDs blink a few times and it looks like the battery has an existing approximate 20% charge. LED in the button is red.

Very disappointed. I've found similar posts by many people. DJI obviously knows this is an issue and yet have posted no solutions that we can find.

2019-2-23
Use props
fanse87b2134
lvl.1

South Africa

I have the same issue. Been looking at this for a while. I have two dead batteries and of course no one cares.
2019-4-4
Use props
Kaleb Cook
New
United States

I'm having the same issues. Batteries are not chargeing. Did you find a way to fix this?
2019-4-22
Use props
Kaleb Cook
New
United States

I have 5 DJI Ronin batteries. Two of which are completely blank. One went blank after being left on charge overnight? Is there a ;limit to the charge on these or they go bad?

-Kaleb
2019-4-22
Use props
carlos gaviria
New
Mexico

HAVE THE SAME ISSUE!! BRAND NEW BATTERIES AND NOT WORKING  !!
2019-5-14
Use props
carlos gaviria
New
Mexico

HAVE THE SAME ISSUE!! BRAND NEW BATTERIES AND NOT WORKING  !!
2019-5-14
Use props
djiuser_Jwu1Qp6QIOc5
New

Ecuador

Saludos alguien me puede ayudar me compré un ronin mx y no cargan las baterías que debo hacer O lo debo devolver ??
2019-7-15
Use props
djiuser_Jwu1Qp6QIOc5
New

Ecuador

Greetings can someone help me I bought a ronin mx and do not charge the batteries that I must do Or should I return?
2019-7-16
Use props
djiuser_Jwu1Qp6QIOc5
New

Ecuador

Someone knows what I can do I do not receive an answer from anything help please
2019-7-19
Use props
sanmarcio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 345994 ft
United States

I have the same problem! Did you ever find a solution?
2020-5-29
Use props
djiuser_lOlFK6x3VV0f
lvl.2
United States

We never found a solution for this. Never got a straight answer from DJI. In the end, we bought new batteries and bypassed the problem. It gave us the opportunity to buy the bigger batteries, but you shouldn't have to do that..
2020-5-30
Use props
Bowfly
lvl.1

United States

Same issue and very very disappointed, shipped my two batteries to DJI with charger as requested and now being invoiced for two batteries and service fee to replace them.
2022-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules