Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remove operator in Go4 app
1142 4 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guy driver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 495030 ft
United States

Fired up my iPad to get a new guy going but got him and his drone on my account.  How do I get him off and his data too.  Also get it onto his new account?
2019-2-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to say your stuck with it.
2019-2-23
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep - you can't remove it now + if he uses this forum the icon of his new drone won't show under his avatar as now technically second hand to him following your activating it under your profile on your device. So I guess his new drone was an original Mavic Pro.
2019-2-23
Use props
Guy driver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 495030 ft
United States

No his new drone is the Mavic Air.  Can he register his Air with another email address?  Sure don’t need his history or his experience points or photos either.  
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Guy driver Posted at 2-24 09:50
No his new drone is the Mavic Air.  Can he register his Air with another email address?  Sure don’t need his history or his experience points or photos either.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, he can register different email to his new drone, however, the email that he will use will be bonded permanently to the application. Please let us know if you have further question. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules