List your issue
520 2 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HRPOWWAA
lvl.2
United States

Making this post so everyone can chime in with an issue they have with the Ronin S.

I’ll state mine.

1. Bought a focus motor and seen it was leaking so I sent it back. Got me replacement and it’s leaking much more now.  DJI Mindy told us to just wipe it clean with an alcohol wipe of some sort and it’s good to go. What happens if it loses to much oil and the focus motor stops working smooth?! Is DJI gonna replace that? Or what?

2. Never had an issue walking with the Ronin S.  Now I can’t even walk with it without it jumping slightly up and down.... and yes I’m taking my time to walk.  I swear the updates just get worse.  I’ll even be holding the Ronin S firmly and noticed it wobbles left and right slightly when I’m standing still.  So no idea.  I’ve always had the same settings...

Anyways! Let’s see what issue you have!

Hopefully someone from DJI will reply back in this.
2019-2-23
Use props
HRPOWWAA
lvl.2
United States

If someone can move this to the DJI Ronin S section. Would be much appreciated!  No idea why it posted in the Photo & Video.

Cheers!
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi HRPOWWAA, for the Focus Motor, the oil will not leak completely and the function of the Focus Motor will not be affected when powering on even without the oil, please don't worry, our R&D department will keep improving the tightness of the Focus Motor gear's joint.
For the wobble issue of the gimbal, please ensure all the knobs have been locked tightly and don't forget the lens support. If the issue persists, it could be related to the Stiffness, Strength, Filter and Control value are too high. It is recommended to use the default value of Strength, Filter and Control after the AutoTune, decrease the Stiffness value accordingly if the gimbal is still wobbling.
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules