Osmo mobile 2 very slow charge
3107 6 2019-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_k7XIOA2DAxQg
lvl.1
Finland

I have purchased an osmo mobile 2 last december, no problem until yesterday. After I have used almost all the battery I put it to charge only to find a couple of hours later that barely a 2% has charged. I have since then tried different cables and chargers, but it's still the same. I left it charging overnight and it went from 14% to 28%. Also, the 3 white blinking charging lights don't blink as they used to, now only the leftmost one is blinking.

Any solution?
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if you manage to use a charger brick that has a capacity of 5v and 2 Amp? Did you manage to plug-in the charger into the power outlet? Please let us know the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-24
Use props
djiuser_k7XIOA2DAxQg
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Tony Posted at 2-24 11:27
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if you manage to use a charger brick that has a capacity of 5v and 2 Amp? Did you manage to plug-in the charger into the power outlet? Please let us know the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Around 24 hours into charging, 49%. My charger is 5v 2 amp. It seems like it's gonna take 2,5 days to fully charge.
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_k7XIOA2DAxQg Posted at 2-24 12:42
Around 24 hours into charging, 49%. My charger is 5v 2 amp. It seems like it's gonna take 2,5 days to fully charge.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know for how long did you store your Osmo Mobile 2 upon using it? If this situation continues, we would recommend contacting our support via the link below for us to check the unit further. Note: Repair fee would depend on the warranty of the product and result of the evaluation from our repair team. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-24
Use props
djiuser_k7XIOA2DAxQg
lvl.1
Finland

I have bought it 2 months ago, I might have used it around 10 times. I don't really understand the question about how long I stored it upon using it. Do you mean how long has it been since the last use? If so, it has been around 1 week since before last and last use.
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_k7XIOA2DAxQg Posted at 2-24 15:31
I have bought it 2 months ago, I might have used it around 10 times. I don't really understand the question about how long I stored it upon using it. Do you mean how long has it been since the last use? If so, it has been around 1 week since before last and last use.

Hi, thanks for the clarification. You could send the unit to our facility for further evaluation. Again, please see the link that was provided on post #4. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-25
Use props
djiuser_k7XIOA2DAxQg
lvl.1
Spain

I'm sorry, but when I follow the faq to make an Online Repair Request it sends me to this page where I can either track my repair or search for recommended service centers. Nothing about making a request. How should I proceed to get it fixed?
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules