recommendation for a good repair shot
979 6 2019-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikey G
New
United States

one my guys was flying my Phantom 4 Pro and the battery wasn't secure so mid flight it lost power and dropped out of the sky.  The gimbel/camera and landing gear is broken.  I live in Maryland and we used to have a great repair shop called IntelligentUAS but they closed.  I'm hoping for a recommendation of a good shop that I can speak with and then ship the drone to in order to get it fixed.  I found the names of a couple of shops but I'm really looking for someone that has used a particular shop and has had a good experience.  Thanks so much

2019-2-24
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

You should edit the title of your post
2019-2-24
Use props
Mikey G
New
United States

Lysak2003 Posted at 2-24 06:20
You should edit the title of your post

you're right.  Thanks.  I'll try to do that right now
2019-2-24
Use props
Mikey G
New
United States

RE: recommendation for a good repair shop

Hopefully this works

2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mikey G. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I will be posting a link where in you can find the DJI Recommended Service Center near you. I hope this can help. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers?from=dji_repair
2019-2-24
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 06:58
Hello and good day Mikey G. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I will be posting a link where in you can find the DJI Recommended Service Center near you. I hope this can help. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers?from=dji_repair

What is the Status with DJI still providing Insurance and Parts for all of us who have a P4P
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

P4PCommander Posted at 2-24 11:55
What is the Status with DJI still providing Insurance and Parts for all of us who have a P4P

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're still supporting the Phantom 4 Pro, the DJI care refresh is still available on our website which you could purchase it. If the drone experience any incident, you may contact our support for further evaluation of the drone. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link below. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules