downloading footage from SD
770 9 2019-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

is there any other way to download footage from SD card? I know you can connect the rc and phone to spark and then download, but that takes a while, is there any easier way?
2019-2-24
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do all the editing either on iphone or ipad and quickest way for me so far was to insert sd card into mavic zoom and to use app called Sync for DJI.
I am getting $12 card reader fior iphone just to check if its faster....
Probably fastest way would be connecting card reader to a usb 3 port on your PC.
2019-2-24
Use props
MccloudSpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

I use SD card readers for my PC and Ipad.  Just remove the SD card from the Spark and insert it into the device.  Takes only seconds!
2019-2-24
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

ii connect the Spark Via Micro usb cable to my PC and copy set vids and then use itunes file share for imoive and just save from the app to photo library
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day snowbird pilot. Thank you for reaching out. You can use a USB cable to connect the aircraft to a computer or use a card reader to connect the SD card to a computer. Then download the original photos and videos from the SD card to your computer. Thank you.
2019-2-24
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

Fastest way is to use a card reader and a computer. You can use the cable and a computer too. If you are on the go and have an Android device use an OTG card reader to transfer on your phone.(But check if you phone is OTG compatible first)
2019-2-24
Use props
wende60
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20052 ft
Germany

I edit on the Mac and use an usb connector for the SD card. Works like a external drive
2019-2-25
Use props
Climbnride58
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67736 ft
United States

Actually, the video is recorded on the phone. You can connect a cable from phone to computer, and transfer file. Why don't you just take ad card out of the Spark, and insert into a card slot n the compute?
2019-2-25
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

Climbnride58 Posted at 2-25 14:30
Actually, the video is recorded on the phone. You can connect a cable from phone to computer, and transfer file. Why don't you just take ad card out of the Spark, and insert into a card slot n the compute?

the video recorded on phone is just cache, bad quality
2019-2-25
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

Climbnride58 Posted at 2-25 14:30
Actually, the video is recorded on the phone. You can connect a cable from phone to computer, and transfer file. Why don't you just take ad card out of the Spark, and insert into a card slot n the compute?

don't have a card slot in my computer
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules