Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What all to send in to repair/replace ribbon cable of gimbal on MP1
1072 7 2019-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bjs_express
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1481496 ft
United States

I have a Mavic Pro 1 with a broken ribbon cable that connects to the gimbal.  To send it in for repair,  I expect to send the aircraft,  minus battery ... but do I include gimbal lock and  cover,  will they send them back.   Is sending remote required too?
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the problem with your Mavic.  Please do not include any product accessories, you could send the Aircraft body itself no need for the controller since this is a gimbal issue. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2019-2-24
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-24 08:30
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the problem with  your Mavic.  Please do not include any product accessories, you could send the Aircraft body itself no need for the controller since this is a gimbal issue. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

What about gimbal lock and cover... obviously sending it on damaged to be repaired isn't protecting it but when it's repaired and sent back,  if I do not send the lock,  will one be on it when returned?
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Bjs_express Posted at 2-24 19:45
What about gimbal lock and cover... obviously sending it on damaged to be repaired isn't protecting it but when it's repaired and sent back,  if I do not send the lock,  will one be on it when returned?

Sure, the gimbal lock and cover must be sent in because they are used to protect the gimbal from damaging during the shipment, by accessory in 2#, I mean the battery, RC, charger and so on.
2019-2-25
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.4
United States

Got a quote back today... Over double the amount expected.
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Bjs_express Posted at 2-28 13:20
Got a quote back today... Over double the amount expected.

Thanks for getting back to us. I managed to get your case number via the forum information and escalated to the management for investigation. The team will review your case and contact you during the working time soon.
2019-2-28
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-28 23:18
Thanks for getting back to us. I managed to get your case numver via the forum information and escalated to the management for investigatiopn. The team will review your case and contact you during the working time soon.

Thank you.  I am eager to have a resolution and get back to enjoying my flights again.  
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Bjs_express Posted at 3-1 07:34
Thank you.  I am eager to have a resolution and get back to enjoying my flights again.

Sure, appreciate your patience.
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules