My problem with the latest update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_g7joR8QI1Il2
lvl.1

Oman

قبل يومين تم تحديث العملة لاثنين من المركبات الجوية غير المأهولة بالطريقة المعتادة. من خلال وضع ملف التحديث في بطاقة الذاكرة ثم وضعه في المستوى وتم إكمال العملية بنجاح ثم بدأت في جهاز التحكم ولكن هنا بدأت المشكلة بوضع بطاقة الذاكرة في جهاز التحكم ولكن لا شيء يحدث أكثر من مرة واستخدم أكثر من بطاقة ذاكرة ، ولكن للأسف لم يبدأ التحديث ولم يعد بطاقة الذاكرة في الكمبيوتر و ووجدة تشير الرسالة إلى فشل التحديث .. ========== 2019.02.24 13:20:25 ========== الحزمة: /mnt/usb/P3S_FW_V01.5.0030.bin ، النتيجة: إحباط البرامج الثابتة على بطاقة SD مماثلة أو أقدم من البرامج الثابتة الحالية على جهاز التحكم عن بعد.
المشكلة الآن هي أن الطائرة تحمل تحديثًا للبرنامج الذي لا يتطابق مع التحديث في وحدة التحكم. حاولت معايرة وحدة تحكم مع الطائرة ولم تنجح عندما تم تشغيل وحدة تحكم وكان يعمل الطائرة. مصباح التحكم باللون الأحمر باللون الأخضر. في محاولة لربط وحدة تحكم مع الهاتف عبر dji تذهب أيضا. في قائمة Wi-Fi الموجودة بالهاتف عبارة عن اقتران للطائرة

2019-2-24
Use props
djiuser_g7joR8QI1Il2
lvl.1

Oman

My problem with the latest update

Two days ago the currency of two unmanned aerial vehicles was updated in the usual way. By putting the update file in the memory card and then put it on the level and the process completed successfully and then started on the controller but here began the problem to put the memory card in the controller but nothing happens more than once and used more than a memory card, but unfortunately did not start the update and The memory card in the computer and Oujda indicate the message to the update failed .. ========== 2019.02.24 13:20:25 ========== Package: / mnt / usb / P3S_FW_V01 5..0030.bin,Result: The firmware on the SD card is aborted or older than the current firmware on the remote control. The problem now is that the aircraft is carrying an update to the program that does not match the update in the console. I tried calibrating the controller with the plane and did not work when the controller was running and the plane was working. The red control lamp is green. Try to connect the controller with the phone via dji also go. The Wi-Fi menu on your phone is a combination of the aircraft
2019-2-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Isn’t the P3 Pro, RC updated through wifi?

It’s been so long since a new P3 Pro update, I’d all but forgotten the method used...

RedHotPoker

2019-2-24
Use props
djiuser_g7joR8QI1Il2
lvl.1

Oman

If I did not use the plane 3 years ago it was stored to know the solution only I hope to get the updates in 2015 because the only solution is to return the plane to update it to fit the controller I wish one of the brothers in the forum keep those updates and send them to me
2019-2-24
Use props
djiuser_g7joR8QI1Il2
lvl.1

Oman

fter a continuous effort, the problem was successfully solved. Unfortunately, my entry into this forum was a failure. Nobody could help me
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules