Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket not charging all the way stops at 85 to 90%
1717 3 2019-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SSFRIH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32283 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dose anyone have a problelm with there Osmo Pocket not charging all the way. Mine stop's charging between 80 and 90% then
i unplug it and replug it in 3 to 4 times each time it charges a bit more then it will get to 100%. It has always been like this sence i got it  but works fine. Any help would be very nice.
Thanks
Rick
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know how did you charge the Osmo Pocket? Using a power outlet it's recommended to use the charging brick that has a capacity of 5v and 2amp for charing the Osmo Pocket. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-24
Use props
SSFRIH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32283 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-24 16:15
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know how did you charge the Osmo Pocket? Using a power outlet it's recommended to use the charging brick that has a capacity of 5v and 2amp for charing the Osmo Pocket. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Hi I have charged it with the cable that came with it and in a outlet  also tried the PC with the same cable
I also tried difference plugin's from DJI , Have not tried the power bank.
Thanks for the reply
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SSFRIH Posted at 2-24 16:39
Hi I have charged it with the cable that came with it and in a outlet  also tried the PC with the same cable
I also tried difference plugin's from DJI , Have not tried the power bank.
Thanks for the reply

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Kindly ensure that the firmware is up to date, however, If the situation will remain, you may send the unit in our facility for further evaluation.  Please see the link below for your reference. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules