Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping issue to DJI
3019 11 2019-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZH Tang
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi DJI team,

I encountered an issue regarding the shipping of my Osmo Pocket back to DJI for replacement.

Because the DJI address given to me is from Hong Kong, my local courier told me that anything that has a lithium battery will not be allowed by the Hong Kong custom.

Please advice.

Thanks,
CH

2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi CH, sorry for the troubles on shipping the Osmo Pocket back, the battery of Osmo Pocket is unable to be pulled out and it has to be sent in, may we verify which courier you are using? Did you try other courier?
2019-2-25
Use props
ZH Tang
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm actually using our local brand courier. I also tried DHL, they were able to help (need declaration). But stumble on another shipping problem, they were unable to find the district of the address located in Pak Shek Kok. I tried to google it and found out it is under Tai Po? Can I confirm this?

Thanks,
CH
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ZH Tang Posted at 2-25 05:10
Hi Mindy,

Thanks for the quick response.

Hi CH, may we verify where did you purchase the Osmo Pocket? Did you contact your dealer for assistance?
2019-2-25
Use props
ZH Tang
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi Mindy,

I purchased the Osmo Pocket from the official DJI online store. Anyway, I have shipped the product via DHL already.

Thanks,
CH
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ZH Tang Posted at 2-26 02:53
Hi Mindy,

I purchased the Osmo Pocket from the official DJI online store. Anyway, I have shipped the product via DHL already.

Alright, please keep us updated immediately if there is any other issue during the shipment.
2019-2-26
Use props
ZH Tang
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-26 03:06
Alright, please keep us updated immediately if there is any other issue during the shipment.

Hi Mindy,

The support team got back to me with this reply:

We are sorry to inform you that due to the merger of Hong Kong Customs and Commodity Inspection, the processing period for the product you sent to the Hong Kong repair center may be extended. After the repair center service is back to normal, we will arrange to process your product as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Do a replacement set need to go through the repair center? Also I have a shoot in early-mid March, since it a replacement, can you send the replacement to me? This replacement process has been more than 3 weeks already.

Let me know if you need my CASE number.

Thanks,
CH
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ZH Tang Posted at 3-3 23:48
Hi Mindy,

The support team got back to me with this reply:

Hi CH, please provide us with the case number and the tracking number so that we can check, thank you.
2019-3-4
Use props
ZH Tang
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi Mindy,

The case number is CAS-2777853-L4N3D3
This is the DHL tracking number: 7786786195

I received another email from the support team, saying they trying to track my unit now? previously stated it the merger delay, now cannot find my unit?

This have been many days. I even send the unit back to you via DHL express (paid $60 for it). I have the invoice, timestamp everything. It is stated the unit is delivered and signed by your colleague, Mr Lum.

Can help me check please? I am getting a bit anxious already as I am in a loss of total $560 (Singapore dollar, around USD $400)

Please get back to me asap ya.

Thanks,
CH
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ZH Tang Posted at 3-6 22:49
Hi Mindy,

The case number is CAS-2777853-L4N3D3

Thanks for the case number, it is correct that due to the merger of Hong Kong Customs and Commodity Inspection, the processing period for the product you sent to the Hong Kong repair center may be extended. I have verified with the related team that your package is estimated to be checked in the system next week at the latest, we will send you email notification once it is registered, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-3-7
Use props
ZH Tang
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi Mindy,

I have received the replacement set already. It's all good.

Thanks to the team for handling this
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ZH Tang Posted at 3-17 05:12
Hi Mindy,

I have received the replacement set already. It's all good.

Glad to hear that, thanks for your update, hope you have a great time with it.
2019-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules