Can’t Pair Remote (with iPhone 10) to Spark
444 4 2019-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BGREAT
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I brought my spark and remote combo to Aruba and was unable to pair the remote which sucked. I have a couple days before I head to my next vacation and need help pairing the remote to the spark. The annoying Link beeping happens for a minute but it doesn’t pair. I tried to manually pair it and it’s not working either. Please help me!

Thank you!
2019-2-24
Use props
pmshop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

When the annoying beeping is happening and the Spark on, you need to press and hold the battery button until the first beep (3 seconds).
Then it should pair.

If need be, you can hold the battery button for 9 seconds (Di Di Di sound) and that will factory reset the Spark WiFi.
Then repeat the annoying beeping procedure.
2019-2-25
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

when it happened for me i didnt have any beeps
2019-2-25
Use props
pmshop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Video is 2017 so the app will look different.
Also, those beeps in the video were never from a Spark or the controller.
So they will sound different.

2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Usually, the pairing problem may encounter if the firmware of the aircraft and remote are not up to date. I would recommend updating the firmware of your unit and check if this would be the same. You may refer to the video below for updating the firmware of your aircraft and also, refer to the video that was provided by pmshop for re-linking process. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

2019-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules