Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight log Error
528 6 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

Hi Guys, just came back from holiday up in far north Queensland, Downunder. only had a short window to fly my MPP drone. it was windy , but it was coming and going. if you look at my log, I see this coming up a lot of times. " Not Engough Force/ ESC Error".  what does this mean regards Alex

2019-2-25
Use props
Altech
lvl.4
Australia

2019-2-25
Use props
Altech
lvl.4
Australia

2019-2-25
Use props
Altech
lvl.4
Australia

And Yes the last 30% of battery didn't go as plan,  drone did land itself on the beach , thanks DJI
2019-2-25
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

This means that the motors are spinning at maximum power trying to fight the wind and the ESC's are flat out delivering that power.
The app is telling you this.

Glad that you managed to save her and lucky that you were not over the water
2019-2-25
Use props
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

You are really lucky to get the bird back. The Mavic was calling 'stop doing that' all the time.
Such messages must be taken seriously. ESC error in this case means that the motors were not able to manage the wind force.
The bird  was just at the limit to be blown away.
2019-2-28
Use props
Altech
lvl.4
Australia

andy10 Posted at 2-28 00:31
You are really lucky to get the bird back. The Mavic was calling 'stop doing that' all the time.
Such messages must be taken seriously. ESC error in this case means that the motors were not able to manage the wind force.
The bird  was just at the limit to be blown away.

Yes, Good learning for me when to say the wind is to strong , don't fly my drone . cheers Alex
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules