cancel "low battery warning" sound on the smart controller?
4198 11 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dynamoog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571237 ft
Austria

hey fellow pilots!

got the DJI smart controller recently, and i´ve been very impressed with it so far, though it´s no the cheapest accesoire you could buy for your mavic 2.

but i have a question:
as we all know (hopefully - if not you know it by now ), you can cancel the annoying "low battery warning" sound on the standard remote-controller by pressing
the power button once, to turn the sound off.

but how is this with the smart-remote?
if i press the smart-controllers power button once the screen switches off (probably standby-mode?), and the sound is still there.

is there any solution for this or did i miss something in the manual?

thanks in advance & kind regards
michael

2019-2-25
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

I dont mind the sound at all but for the brightness, which i do change, i pull down the menu from the top and both (sound and brightness) appear and drag it down.
Dont know of a shortcut to be honest.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're currently checking this concern on our end to provide further clarification. We will keep you posted as soon as we received the feedback to the result. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-25
Use props
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

Using the button to the left access the quick setting for shortcuts on your controller. Try using the button and pressing the power button at the same time may work. I wouldn't know yet, the weather has been terrible here to fly. If that doesn't work one of the moderators will let us know, hopefully soon.
2019-2-25
Use props
dynamoog
lvl.2
Austria

CyFA Posted at 2-25 08:26
I dont mind the sound at all but for the brightness, which i do change, i pull down the menu from the top and both (sound and brightness) appear and drag it down.
Dont know of a shortcut to be honest.

not a bad idea, that´s an interessting solution in the mean time.
just turn down the overall-loudness.
2019-2-25
Use props
dynamoog
lvl.2
Austria

ting-ting Posted at 2-25 16:11
Using the button to the left access the quick setting for shortcuts on your controller. Try using the button and pressing the power button at the same time may work. I wouldn't know yet, the weather has been terrible here to fly. If that doesn't work one of the moderators will let us know, hopefully soon.

really?
didn´t know that shortcut - will try it out next time i have the chance to fly! thanks!
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dynamoog Posted at 2-25 22:25
really?
didn´t know that shortcut - will try it out next time i have the chance to fly! thanks!

Hi, Aside from other suggestions, you may also try to turn off the audio system of your remote controller using the built-in screen to see if there will be changes. Please see the screenshot below for reference. Thank you for continued support.

2019-2-26
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 11:03
Hi, Aside from other suggestions, you may also try to turn off the audio system of your remote controller using the built-in screen to see if there will be changes. Please see the screenshot below for reference. Thank you for continued support.

[view_image]

Thats what i wrote but a screenshot (just as you did) is better than my plain text.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 285&pid=1775685
2019-2-26
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

Hold down the Back Arrow button for a bit, and you get this screen, then use the right scroll wheel.

2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CyFA Posted at 2-26 23:22
Thats what i wrote but a screenshot (just as you did) is better than my plain text.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=182285&pid=1775685

Yes, we highly appreciated your assistance to our valued DJI Forum member to possibly solved this matter. Please let us know if you need our assistance as well. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-27
Use props
djiuser_uvDyji2RwP40
New

United States

This does not work to silence battery or RTH alerts on smart controller... if not possible to totally silence, please give option to turn down the volume level. My neighbors can hear it 100 meters away!
2020-10-1
Use props
InvisibleName 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795653 ft
United Kingdom

Thinking ‘outside the box’..... maybe don’t fly for so long that you get the low battery warning?
2020-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules