Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro update
1726 6 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob1102
lvl.3
United States

whats the latest firmware update for the Mavic Pro, is it still at 01.04.0500?
2019-2-25
Use props
integer
Captain
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

the last update for mavic pro/platinum  is  01.04.0500
2019-2-25
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

FYI, the latest firmware version can always be found in the release notes on the Mavic Pro downloads page.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/downloads
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, the latest firmware for Mavic Pro is 01.04.0500. You may check it on our website and look for "Mavic Pro Released Notes" for your reference. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

2019-2-25
Use props
Bob1102
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-25 08:19
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Yes, the latest firmware for Mavic Pro is 01.04.0500. You may check it on our website and look for "Mavic Pro Released Notes" for your reference. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

I was wondering if they where going to do another update to reverse the NFZ restrictions they put on the drone. I have to drive a long ways now before I can do anything and before the update I was able to take  responsibility for my own action. Please HELP $1000 drone sitting and unable to even start it without traveling along ways from home.
2019-2-25
Use props
Paul_IA
Captain
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

First, I doubt us MP owners are going to see any more enhancement updates to our drones. With DJI investing all their effort into the MP2 line, I would guess the only firmware releases we will see in the future will be the ones DJI absolutely has to release to fix serious bugs (and that would be their definition of a bug, not ours).

If you get to the point where the NFZ restrictions are preventing you from using your MP and you feel you have no other choice, you might want to look at some of the 3rd party mods (i.e. NLD MOD). I'm not endorsing these mods, but I also believe you have the right to use your $1,000 investment as you see fit as long as you are safe and responsible.
2019-2-26
Use props
Bob1102
lvl.3
United States

Paul_IA Posted at 2-26 06:10
First, I doubt us MP owners are going to see any more enhancement updates to our drones. With DJI investing all their effort into the MP2 line, I would guess the only firmware releases we will see in the future will be the ones DJI absolutely has to release to fix serious bugs (and that would be their definition of a bug, not ours).

If you get to the point where the NFZ restrictions are preventing you from using your MP and you feel you have no other choice, you might want to look at some of the 3rd party mods (i.e. NLD MOD). I'm not endorsing these mods, but I also believe you have the right to use your $1,000 investment as you see fit as long as you are safe and responsible.

Very true, it seems that there not going to do anything to help with this matter, they already have their sell so  apparently  they don't care about supporting you or anyone after the sell. This is my first DJI drone and it will be my last from them.
2019-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules