Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Text in the site and dji videos
801 5 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HH1
Captain
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

I don't know about the rest of the persons that come to this site, but I have a real problem with the text and its backround colors, they make it very hard to read, thus making some very good instructions and comments - unreadable - at least for me.  Can something be done?  I am going to try and include a screen capture in this message *NOTE* it is in the majority of things where this problem exists for me, and NOT only the example.

Light colored text on like background

Light colored text on like background
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day HH1. I am sorry for the trouble caused and thank you for sharing your insights with regards to the text on the DJI videos and DJI sites. I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said sites and videos. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-25
Use props
HH1
Captain
United States

Most welcome Stephen, and let us hope something is done because it is hell to see the instructions and comments go unread after someone put all the time and effort into getting them just right!
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

HH1 Posted at 2-25 10:54
Most welcome Stephen, and let us hope something is done because it is hell to see the instructions and comments go unread after someone put all the time and effort into getting them just right!

It is always my pleasure to help you HH1. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you.
2019-2-25
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Just post a link to that video so we can see the colors.
If you change the colors of your screen it will also change the colors of all videos.
Set your screen colors to standard and see what it change.
2019-2-25
Use props
HH1
Captain
United States

G_Sig, will give that a try.  If you want to see the video, it is in the "compilation" in Mavic Pro in the beginner section. The colors on this screen are set to normal.

Added later:  G-Sig,  double checked everything and all is well at this end, as I thought it would, but you did put the doubt in my mind so I checked it out.
Also, as I stated, it is not only a problem on that page, but in other pages in different sections of this site.  It has been pushed up to someone at dji, and will await their answer.  Still dislike missing all those sages words of wisdom in the iinstructions.

Do not others have that problem?
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules