Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Nikon & Ronin S issue Finally Resolved
578 4 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dnorton
lvl.2
Ireland

yeah... i got my money back... from the shop ... not from DJI. Advice to anybody stung by the false advertising early on.... contact the distributer.... The other good news is i will never have a problem with another Dji product.....
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dnorton, we apologize again for the unpleasant experience with our product, we will keep improving our products to make it compatible with more cameras.
2019-2-26
Use props
Dnorton
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-26 01:39
Hi Dnorton, we apologize again for the unpleasant experience with our product, we will keep improving our products to make it compatible with more cameras.

thanks for the apology Mindy, but the issue wasn't with the ronin s itself.... which really is a great product and i really would have loved to use it with my new nikon z7, the issue is with your marketing department, who blatantly lied when they stated that the ronin s was compatible with a host of nikon cameras. Having gone on the companies' word, i bought the ronin s thinking that my down time recovering from a heart attack, could've been spent learning new skills with the gimbal, instead i find out the hard way that it was in no way compatible and all the potentially great features were of no use and i was left waiting over 6 months with no resolution.

Please for the companies' own sake, trade on your word. You have broken my trust in your word and this is not a way to start a relationship with a potentially loyal customer. It killed me having to complain on the forums as i can see how great so many of your products are, but when you release a statement, your customer must have faith in what you say or you and your product lose all the hard work involved in bringing such an item to the market
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dnorton Posted at 2-26 02:52
thanks for the apology Mindy, but the issue wasn't with the ronin s itself.... which really is a great product and i really would have loved to use it with my new nikon z7, the issue is with your marketing department, who blatantly lied when they stated that the ronin s was compatible with a host of nikon cameras. Having gone on the companies' word, i bought the ronin s thinking that my down time recovering from a heart attack, could've been spent learning new skills with the gimbal, instead i find out the hard way that it was in no way compatible and all the potentially great features were of no use and i was left waiting over 6 months with no resolution.

Please for the companies' own sake, trade on your word. You have broken my trust in your word and this is not a way to start a relationship with a potentially loyal customer. It killed me having to complain on the forums as i can see how great so many of your products are, but when you release a statement, your customer must have faith in what you say or you and your product lose all the hard work involved in bringing such an item to the market

This is never the experience we want you to have with our product, and we are regretful to lose the customer like you, but our engineers are working hard on adding more cameras in our compatible list and optimizing our product, hope we can support you again in the future.
2019-2-27
Use props
Dnorton
lvl.2
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-27 01:09
This is never the experience we want you to have with our product, and we are regretful to lose the customer like you, but our engineers are working hard on adding more cameras in our compatible list and optimizing our product, hope we can support you again in the future.

Thanks and i am in no way blaming your engineers. It's the people who made the DELIBERATE decision to announce that this product will work with so many Nikon products, KNOWING that it didnt. That is the  reason DJI have lost my custom and trust. You have not addressed this issue whatsoever in your apology  so my faith in the company is even lower now I am afraid.

Sorry DJI you made a very big mistake in an attempt to make more sales. I am lucky in the end, it didnt cost me financially but cost me dearly in lost time having paid for a piece of equipment that did not do what it was advertised to be able to do.

I completely missed out on a one off project I had purchased it for so that was money and time wasted
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules