1474 5 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sid0601
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12881847 ft
  • >>>
Moldova

I bricked my remote controller gl300e while trying to return stock DJI go app, i tried to use fllashfire, found a firmware that i thought i could flash through FLashfire(cuz my dji assistant didn't recognize the RC).
So, generally remote works: i can fly, make shots/videos, but there is no any activity from the back android board > doesnt work the display. PC doesnt see the remote at all now.

The question: is there any chance to restore with a stock ROM/firmware the board that i bricked? As i think the question is addressed to android gurus cuz the board replaces the hardware of the phones which are the brains on other DJI remotes.

p.s. sorry for my english, i hope everybody understood me.

2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, Unfortunately. We don't have an official tutorial on how to restore the firmware of the device and your only choice would be sending the unit into the facility. You may still wait for the best recommendation from other members, however. You can just reach out one of our support channels in order for them to guide you on how to send it in, just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support
Best Regards!
2019-2-25
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

This is probably a long shot but some PC motherboards have a CMOS reset jumper on them to reset the BIOS back to factory.  
2019-2-25
Use props
Sid0601
lvl.2
  • >>>
Moldova

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 11:37
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, Unfortunately. We don't have an official tutorial on how to restore the firmware of the device and your only choice would be sending the unit into the facility. You may still wait for the best recommendation from other members, however. You can just reach out one of our support channels in order for them to guide you on how to send it in, just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support
Best Regards!

I wont send it to facility cuz i know there is a chance to recover the rc, i just need only to know how.
2019-2-25
Use props
Sid0601
lvl.2
  • >>>
Moldova

Anokadrone Posted at 2-25 11:44
This is probably a long shot but some PC motherboards have a CMOS reset jumper on them to reset the BIOS back to factory.

Well..this board is like cellphone's one, so there is no such thing like pc has.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sid0601 Posted at 2-25 12:44
I wont send it to facility cuz i know there is a chance to recover the rc, i just need only to know how.

I understand that. We can still wait for the best recommendation from other members. Cheers!
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules