Time Frame to receive shipping label via email?
1635 8 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
justin_mcvideo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 191896 ft
United States

Hi all, my luck finally ran out after 3 years, my Phantom 4 ran into a single powerline, I don't think I could hit it if I tried.

So I've got a case number with DJI Repair, but no shipping label in my email.  I've also checked SPAM and any other subfolders.

What is the usual time frame to receive this shipping label?  This message is stated on my case, I assumed it would be there already.

"A free shipping label has been generated and sent to the email address associated with this case, please use this label to ship the items to us."

2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Justin, we apologize that you didn't receive the shipping label, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account, upon checking the case, the shipping label has been generated and it should have been sent to you. If you still fail to receive it, we will inform the team to send again.
2019-2-26
Use props
justin_mcvideo
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-26 00:47
Hi Justin, we apologize that you didn't receive the shipping label, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account, upon checking the case, the shipping label has been generated and it should have been sent to you. If you still fail to receive it, we will inform the team to send again.

Thank you, I think I've found it from "UPS Quantum View", I guess I was expecting it to reference DJI somewhere.

Shall I include my controller, or only the damaged drone itself?
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

justin_mcvideo Posted at 2-26 07:47
Thank you, I think I've found it from "UPS Quantum View", I guess I was expecting it to reference DJI somewhere.

Shall I include my controller, or only the damaged drone itself?

Hello and good day justin_mcvideo. Thank you for the additional inquiry. You only need to send the drone with the damaged parts on it. You do not need to send in the remote controller of the said drone. If you have any other inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.
2019-2-26
Use props
justin_mcvideo
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-26 13:45
Hello and good day justin_mcvideo. Thank you for the additional inquiry. You only need to send the drone with the damaged parts on it. You do not need to send in the remote controller of the said drone. If you have any other inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.

Thank you!
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome and it is always my pleasure justin_mcvideo. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-26
Use props
justin_mcvideo
lvl.4
United States

Hey just an update, I am very pleased to report that I sent my Phantom 4 in to DJI Repair, it was received March 2nd by them, and I've got it back 4 days later, in my hands by March 6th, all better!

Thank you for the quick turnaround!  Under 1 week, that is very good!
DJI Repair.PNG
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

justin_mcvideo Posted at 3-6 10:00
Hey just an update, I am very pleased to report that I sent my Phantom 4 in to DJI Repair, it was received March 2nd by them, and I've got it back 4 days later, in my hands by March 6th, all better!

Thank you for the quick turnaround!  Under 1 week, that is very good!

Glad to know everything went smoothly and you have received the drone, thanks for your update, hope you enjoy flying.
2019-3-6
Use props
djiuser_dlmtmPXnqT1h
lvl.1

India

Great information ..... thank you so much for sharing
2019-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules