Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost Drone. Can I Purchase a replacement Drone and make it work w...
12799 20 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greg Lacle
New
Flight distance : 146198 ft
Aruba

Lost Drone. Can I Purchase a replacement Drone and make it work with my current Controller?

If so, is the process easy?

Greg
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, yes you may purchase an Aircraft alone and connect it to your existing remote. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-2-25
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

The question is, how did you lose your drone?
2019-2-25
Use props
ajrulez
Second Officer
Flight distance : 447142 ft
United States

I guess you wwould get a replacement drone for a discount only if the logs shows and error reported by an DJI4GO App or Hardware else you would have to purchase a new standalone drone.
Correct me Admins If I am wrong.  
2019-2-25
Use props
Greg Lacle
New
Flight distance : 146198 ft
Aruba

ajrulez Posted at 2-25 17:23
I guess you wwould get a replacement drone for a discount only if the logs shows and error reported by an DJI4GO App or Hardware else you would have to purchase a new standalone drone.
Correct me Admins If I am wrong.

How can I view the Logs?
2019-2-25
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to know that, but yes you can
2019-2-25
Use props
ajrulez
Second Officer
United States

How did you lose it ? Check in your App directory if it has updated logs. Check in DJI4Go app and sync with server.
2019-2-25
Use props
ajrulez
Second Officer
United States

How did you lose it ? Check in your App directory if it has updated logs. Check in DJI4Go app and sync with server.
There is a tutorial to get logs out from your phone and upload to server.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Greg Lacle Posted at 2-25 17:35
How can I view the Logs?

With regards to this, I would recommend reaching out one of our support channels, in order for them to help you and guide you on what you'll need to do. You can ask to have a case for this for reviewing the flight logs. You can go to this link https://www.dji.com/support
Best Regards!
2019-2-26
Use props
HH1
Captain
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

How did you lose it and where?  You might do a search here because, there was someone that FOUND a drone, just a short time back.  I forgot what part of the world it was in.
2019-2-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes you can - you simply need to link the current RC with the replacement Mavic.
2019-2-26
Use props
HH1
Captain
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

The FOUND drone was in Melbourne Aus, if you are there, search Found Drone above.
2019-2-26
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 12132231 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Greg Lacle Posted at 2-25 17:35
How can I view the Logs?

Hi Greg,

use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

if you like post the link on here.

cheers
JJB
2019-2-26
Use props
lK89jQGlZCVm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6594 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 16:25
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, yes you may purchase an Aircraft alone and connect it to your existing remote. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!

"yes you may purchase an Aircraft alone'    How can I do that?  for mavic pro 1     Bill

2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

lK89jQGlZCVm Posted at 10-28 10:51
"yes you may purchase an Aircraft alone'    How can I do that?  for mavic pro 1     Bill

Hi, Bill. Thank you for reaching out. If you have a original RC for the DJI Mavic Pro, you only need to re-link the aircraft to your RC. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please let us know if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you!

2019-10-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

I think they only give you a few percent off the list price,  the difference in cost is not worth replacing the controller too.
2019-10-28
Use props
djiuser_blET44dtO0Ub
New

United States

I just had a similar situation happen Sunday past.    I was at my sisters house flying my mavic mini,  a storm blew in while I was up, it had been raining on and off all day but no serious wind.       Mavic Mini was about three streets over when the wind hit.      it was blown out over the lake before I even knew what was happening.     I tried to reduce  altitude to get it under the wind but lost once it got low  and went into return to home mode.   when I got single back it was out over the lake.      unable to make forward progress I went in the other direction trying to land it in the marina parking lot on the other side of the lake.    once again I lost signal as I tried to descend to parking lot.   it again went into RTH mode, and got blown further east.   

last known position was over some densely weeded area.      my brother in law and I spent several hours searching the woods, but I never got signal again.       I was right on top of the dot on the map. so best guess is it crashed further east than the last position I had for it.

really bummed.. only had the drone for a month or two.     really hoping I can buy a replacement drone, but have been unable to reach support.  will try again in a few hours.
2020-6-23
Use props
chenfengjie
New

Australia

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2019-2-25 17:11
The question is, how did you lose your drone?

I just lost my this afternoon lost control and fly away and home base didn’t work lost signal before landing and went to the last location showing on the map and can’t not find it
2023-12-8
Use props
JJB*
Captain
Flight distance : 12132231 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

chenfengjie@msn Posted at 12-8 02:23
I just lost my this afternoon lost control and fly away and home base didn’t work lost signal before landing and went to the last location showing on the map and can’t not find it

Hi

if you like post your flightlog.

use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Post the uploaded link on here

cheers
JJB
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

I just lost my this afternoon lost control and fly away and home base didn’t work lost signal before landing and went to the last location showing on the map and can’t not find it

Hi there. I replied to you from this thread; https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=263847  Sorry about what happened to your drone. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance. Have a nice day.
2023-12-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Captain
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just lost my this afternoon lost control and fly away and home base didn’t work lost signal before landing and went to the last location showing on the map and can’t not find it

A second vote for upload the flight log to Phantomhelp and post the resulting URL here.

Incidentally what drone is it ?

2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules