Camera Phantom 3 4k face down
1773 15 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jersahi
lvl.2
Mexico

After a few seconds of  turned  on and the camera makes its usual movements the camera goes down and no responds, the app indicates No image transmision signal“, I have no idea what may be happening, accept any help, thanks in advance.

ok, no topic in list to phantom 3 4k :s
2019-2-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Try with a different (or no) SD card and see if that makes a difference.
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your drone prior to experience this situation? Did you manage to re-calibrate the gimbal? Would it be possible if you could verify to us if the firmware is up to date? Please provide us with a screenshot of this problem for further check. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-26
Use props
Jersahi
lvl.2
Mexico

Labroides Posted at 2-26 00:03
Try with a different (or no) SD card and see if that makes a difference.

Yes, i tryed with several sd cards and no sd card, the problem si no only no image transmission signal, After a few seconds I turn on the drone the camera face down and no respond.
I add the firmware is updated.
I must also say that the official page does not show anything about phantom 3 4k.
Thanks for your help, I hope to find some solution.
2019-2-26
Use props
Jersahi
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 09:33
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your drone prior to experience this situation? Did you manage to re-calibrate the gimbal? Would it be possible if you could verify to us if the firmware is up to date? Please provide us with a screenshot of this problem for further check. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

thanks for the support, the firmware is update, but, if I wanted to find the firmware and install them manually where I can find them, I do not see an official place to find them?
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jersahi Posted at 2-26 15:53
thanks for the support, the firmware is update, but, if I wanted to find the firmware and install them manually where I can find them, I do not see an official place to find them?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The firmware can be updated using the DJI GO app and you could check the latest firmware for Phantom 3 4k using the link below. May we know if this situation still persisting? May we know what are the troubleshooting steps have you done? Please keep us posted for further progress.  
2019-2-26
Use props
NickLiUpair
lvl.1
China

Please keep us posted
2019-2-27
Use props
Jersahi
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 16:03
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The firmware can be updated using the DJI GO app and you could check the latest firmware for Phantom 3 4k using the link below. May we know if this situation still persisting? May we know what are the troubleshooting steps have you done? Please keep us posted for further progress.

thanks, what is the link you share? do you know which is the official site to download the firmware? I must add that I have my software updated... I can not find an explanation for this problem.
here you have a video, this is what happend
https://youtu.be/0Mm-66uMpcE
2019-2-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 16:03

You forgot to post the link...

RedHotPoker
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jersahi Posted at 2-27 14:43
thanks, what is the link you share? do you know which is the official site to download the firmware? I must add that I have my software updated... I can not find an explanation for this problem.
here you have a video, this is what happend
https://youtu.be/0Mm-66uMpcE

Hi. thanks for the prompt reply. I do apologize for the missing link. Based on the video that you've provided to us, I would like to ask if you manage to re-calibrate or possibly reset the gimbal using the DJI GO app? Sorry that we don't have an option to manually update the firmware of your Phantom 3 4k using the SD card, it could only be updated using the application. Anyway, if this troubleshooting won't rectify this problem, I would recommend sending the unit to our facility for further evaluation of the drone. Again, you may refer to the link below to check the release note what is the latest firmware version of the Phantom 3 4k. If you wish to contact our support, kindly check the second link below. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/phantom3-4k/info#downloads

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RedHotPoker Posted at 2-27 20:43
You fotgot to post the link...

Hi, thanks for your reminder. Sorry for the missing link. I've managed to provide the link now on my latest post. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2-28 09:57
Hi, thanks for your reminder. Sorry for the missing link. I've managed to provide the link now on my latest post. Thank you for continued support.

Thanks DJI Tony...

RedHotPoker

2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome RedHotPocker
2019-2-28
Use props
Jersahi
lvl.2
Mexico

I have to say that the problem was solved with the update that the DJI Application show about safety airspaces. This update seems to be restrictive only but it is essential for the drone to continue to function properly.
Previously I did not accept the update because it seemed something that had nothing to do with the drone operation, but it is necessary to accept the update.
thank you very much everyone for the support
2019-3-11
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Jersahi Posted at 3-11 19:24
I have to say that the problem was solved with the update that the DJI Application show about safety airspaces. This update seems to be restrictive only but it is essential for the drone to continue to function properly.
Previously I did not accept the update because it seemed something that had nothing to do with the drone operation, but it is necessary to accept the update.
thank you very much everyone for the support

Good to know everything worked out , perhaps big brother  has us all by the balls Fly safe
2019-3-11
Use props
Jersahi
lvl.2
Mexico

the problem came back, it only lasted a few days working fine and then it broke down,
I begin to believe that this has no solution.
2019-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules