Lb2 firmware issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans98de44fa
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi,

Im trying to use assistant 2 to update the air part of lb2 to the 1.1.70 firmware but it just doesnt show up. My controller is already updated so they wont link now. No way to downgrade it using android.

Im extremely frustrated due to missed income today, hoping some one responds with a fix asap.
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the troubles that it caused. Would it be possible if you could verify to us if the latest firmware would not pop up on the DJI Assistant 2? If yes, this situation has been reported to our designated department and our team is doing their best to fix this concern as soon as possible. For the mean-time, you may downgrade your remote controller for you to connect it to the aircraft. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience and we do appreciate your understanding.
2019-2-26
Use props
fans98de44fa
lvl.2

Netherlands

Thanks for your reply.

I was unable to downgrade the remote using android.
I can confirm that the 1.1.70 firmware for lb2 does not show up on assistant 2.
2019-2-26
Use props
fans98de44fa
lvl.2

Netherlands

Why doesnt 1.1.70 show up on the assistant? I can update the remote to the latest firmware so why not the air part?
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans98de44fa Posted at 2-26 08:22
Thanks for your reply.

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for all the trouble. This is not what DJI's wants you to experience. By the way, I already received the feedback from our designated team and I would like to request a screenshot from  the Assistant 2 showing the problem. About the downgrading concern, you can rollback the controller using the app by tapping the three lines in the top right corner and flash the firmware to 1.2.10.  If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to contact me. Again, I appreciate your time and patience. Thank you.
2019-3-1
Use props
fans98de44fa
lvl.2

Netherlands

In was able to upgrade the air part... now i have a new concern. I use the lb2 with the n3 and i noticed the pmu gets so hot that i cant even touch it. I dont think this is normal? It does power up the n3 and seems to work fine but im concerned about the heat.
2019-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules