Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Google Earth Pro and Waypoints 2.O
5164 8 2019-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone-Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all. Does anybody know if it's possible to set up a mission on Google Earth Pro as a KML file and then transfer it over to DJI Waypoint 2.0 or be able to set up a mission on the DJI app and then exported to Google Earth Pro this can be achieved with the litchi app. But would be nice if we can do it with the DJi app.
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this query with our designated department for further clarification. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-26
Use props
Blellow
Captain
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try Litchi.  It does.  Try vlm or Virtual Litchi Mission and your mind will be blown flying virtual mission created by you flown in Google Earth.
2019-2-27
Use props
Drone-Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Blellow Posted at 2-27 08:13
Try Litchi.  It does.  Try vlm or Virtual Litchi Mission and your mind will be blown flying virtual mission created by you flown in Google Earth.

I have litchi and VLM and love it. The only thing I don't like is when it loses signal the camera will not do its mission or if you lose signal momentarily once it picks up the signal again the camera tends to jerk back to its original position but otherwise is a great app and I love it but I would like to see if it's possible to do it with the DJI 4 app
2019-2-27
Use props
Blellow
Captain
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hear that, but I doubt dji will ever catch up Litchi in the waypoint department.  There are more options with apps if apple is used instead of Android.
2019-2-27
Use props
Drone-Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Blellow Posted at 2-27 18:36
I hear that, but I doubt dji will ever catch up Litchi in the waypoint department.  There are more options with apps if apple is used instead of Android.

Too bad that smart controller does not let you use litchi yet
2019-2-27
Use props
Faris
New

Indonesia

i have already have litchi in my phone.. but my PC can't open it.. it say intals again,, i already use same google id.. why ? pls.. help
2019-4-22
Use props
Crash&Burn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

Blellow Posted at 2-27 18:36

HAHAHAHAHA....Thais too funny.
2019-12-31
Use props
Crash&Burn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, you can import kml's into DJI Pilot, it works with all Mavic's and has had waypoints long before GO4 did. Pilot ios a professional pilot app and does not have a lot of the pre-programmed features, you need to fly it yourself, but has very smooth performance.
2019-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules