PHANTOM 4 PRO V2 YAW ISSUE (SENT IN SERVICE CENTER)
778 3 2019-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P3P Aerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 841591 ft
Greece

Hi, I have the well known issue (the gimabal yaw) with my Phantom 4 Pro v2,I tried everything to avoid send It in the service center (IMU calibration,compass calibration,RC sticks calibrtation,Refresh the FW via assistant 2,did test flights with the second part of propellers, did test flights in several locations) but the problem was still there.

Finally I chated with the online support and I explained the issue and all the steps that I followed till this moment,also I shared a folder in Dropbox with some videos with issue and advised me that I had to send It in the DJI service center in Germany.

So I payed 150e and send It last week with the UPS(although I purchased the drone before about 6 months).

Yesterday they received my P4P v2 and today I received a mail from the service center:
After testing and diagnosing your product,DJI will provide you with a free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished in 2 to 3 working days,then the product will be sent back to you.
Till there everything was perfect and then came the continue of the mail:

Dear Sir or Madam, our technicians have thoroughly examined your sent in product. Unfortunately, no problem could be found. At the current level of testing, the device is within the normal tolerances and shows neither safety nor quality issues. If the firmware was not up to date, and this was the cause of the trouble, we did the update for you. Since we were unable to detect any errors in your product, no change has been made to the hardware. If the problem occurs again, please firstly check the flight environment for sources of interference of any kind and make sure the firmware is on the latest version. Feel free to contact our technical support via mail if you need any help: support.ge@dji.com. In case you decide to send in your product again, please include a more detailed description of the problem or a video showcasing the issue. This will help us immensely during the troubleshooting process. Best Regards, DJI GmbH

Description of fault found

So I explained about the yaw issue, I send them a video with the issue and the answer was that the drone has no issue and If I will send It again(pay another 150e) to be more specific.

What else can I do to be more specific????

Can anybody from DJI explain me what is going on with the service center?

They just putted the drone for analysis and with this way understood that everything is fine?

They can't just think that "this guy payed 150e...maybe we must have a better look at this"!!!

My case No is:CAS-2730717-J9M0X2

Here is the videos that I shared with them:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ha7zkunhhydjvqh/AADXoyBK48gh_kIT-LWiMxxCa?dl=0

2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there P3P Aerial. Apologies for the issues you had recently with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V 2.0. I understand that you exhausted all the needed troubleshooting prior to sending in the aircraft. Drones being received in our repair centers are carefully diagnosed to pinpoint each and every possible issue. If our highly trained technicians and engineers have found no fault with the aircraft, they now take a series of test flights to ensure the safety with the guarantee that all features, possible issues, concerning issues detailed by the customers will be addressed thoroughly. If they affirmed that the yaw issue was addressed, it was tested and undergone several tests before shipping back to you. With all this, I will formally ask the repair center to kindly make sure that all has been taken cared and that you will never have further issues. Any updates will surely be sent into your email. Thank you for trusting DJI.
2019-2-26
Use props
P3P Aerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 841591 ft
Greece

Thank you for your answer Diana.  The most frustrate is that the solution that they provide me (FW update) is a step that I already did before I sent the Phantom to the Service Center.
I couldn't be more specific with the explanation of the issue (also provided several videos)!
I hope that they will understand that the problem is there and I am not crazy to create non existed stories from my mind just to spent money and time!
2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

P3P Aerial Posted at 2-26 21:27
Thank you for your answer Diana.  The most frustrate is that the solution that they provide me (FW update) is a step that I already did before I sent the Phantom to the Service Center.
I couldn't be more specific with the explanation of the issue (also provided several videos)!
I hope that they will understand that the problem is there and I am not crazy to create non existed stories from my mind just to spent money and time!

We understand your concern, your case has been escalated to the appropriate team to double evaluate, we will have someone to keep you updated, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules