Wireless / Bluetooth
599 2 2019-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Resolving Power
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12444 ft
United States

I am shopping for a selfie stick for my Osmo Pocket.  I have seen a few that provide a remote bluetooth actuator so you can take a picture when a camera is extended and out of reach.  Most of these talk about triggering an iPhone.  Can I trigger the Osmo Pocket with such a device?  Could I trigger the Osmo Pocket through the attached wireless Osmo Pocket accessory?   Could I trigger an iPhone connected to Mimo connected to the Osmo Pocket?

Bottom line, is a remote bluetooth actuator of any value to a Osmo Pocket user?

Thanks for any help you may provide.

2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Resolving Power. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices like the  selfie stick to be used on  your DJI Osmo Pocket when tanking pictures.  Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories or devices will be able work with the DJI Omo Pocket. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.
2019-2-26
Use props
zoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97402 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Check this out I posted awhile back 2.7 mt selfie stick with phone mount at base

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =179432&pid=1740206

I now use the wifi module instead of cables.
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules