o(^-^)o
Pyrenemedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1363159 ft
Spain

Hi everybody,

Fist sorry for my english.

PROBLEM DJI CARE RE-ACTIVATION:

I have a problem with dji care and I'm really disapointed with the system that I don't understand. So I would like to ask if someone had the problem:

I bought time ago an INSPIRE 2 with X5S + DJI care for both.

In a time of a year, I had 2 crash (  yes I know)... After the second remplacemnet, as it was a verified aircraft by dji, the spainsh dji official shop told me that, it was ok to activate DJI CARE again, actually when I turned it on, the drone ask me for that:

1- If the aircraft is ''new'', and just minuts before activated, it ask you if you want to instal the dji care, it's becasue that aircrat is OK to instal dji care, isn't it?

So I just follow the steps that the app said, and I decide to pay again for the dji care. With bouth new serial numbers for the drone and camera. I introduce them and everinthing was okey, nothing stop my proccess to the payment.

2 - If you introduce serian numbers of an aircraft that is not ok to instal dji care, the procces stop, and doesn't allow you to go to the paymnent. So if my payment is accepted for those serial numbres should mean that they are ok to install dj care, isn't it?

I got my payment confirmation of both dji cares by email. So as the payment is confirm I suppose the instalation will we automaticly done by dji. No further emails saying ''that was en error'', ''this is no possible'', please have your money back... no news.

-
Unfourtulanty , 3 months later i had an other crash... (yes I know)... but then SURPRISE!!!

I wnet to the dji care service and... ''NO PLAN ACTIVATED FOR THOSE SERIAL NUMBERS''!!!!!!!! (not activated but payed!!)

Really dissapointed with that new, I sent emails to dji, they just say ''is not possible to instal a care to a remplacement''.

I went to the SPAINS DJI OFFICLA SELLER, and theys told me, that was wrong, ''any aircraf new activated withing 48 hours its ok to install DJI CARE'' if its no new but still on warranty, you have to do the video showing everithing its ok and then you can activate the dji care.

I went back to dji support, and after a couple of emails and phone calls ( aswering each 48 hours wich means more than a week during with I lost 2 jobs), they said they '' is not possible to instal a care to tath aicraft, and they are gona check to give back me the money of those cares...

''On this case they had mentioned that we can only process a refund for the care plan that you had purchased again, since we need to follow the policy that it is a one time purchase''....
''...We have forwarded this information for your plan to be cancelled''.
'&aposlease note that this is subject to approval.''

if I have never had a crash?? They will never gave that money back! X(

--------

So I would like to know if there's someone on that sme situation and how did you solve that....

Thanks you very much for your time.

2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Pyrenemedia, we are terribly sorry for what happened and the inconvenience that has been caused. Per the DJI Care Refresh policy, it is a one-time purchase, we only provide DJI Care Refresh + which extends your coverage for one more year as well as prolonging your product’s warranty and provides one more replacement service.
Your situation has been escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon of the further resolution, please wait patiently.
2019-2-26
Use props
Pyrenemedia
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-26 19:07
Hi Pyrenemedia, we are terribly sorry for what happened and the inconvenience that has been caused. Per the DJI Care Refresh policy, it is a one-time purchase, we only provide DJI Care Refresh + which extends your coverage for one more year as well as prolonging your product’s warranty and provides one more replacement service.
Your situation has been escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon of the further resolution, please wait patiently.

Hi! Thanks for you reply.

I already got a replay for your team giving me a really nice solution just for the incoveniences of the worng money charged and time.

They offer me to upgrade the DJ CARE REFRESH + , to have one more remplacement, which is a fantastic solution for my situation, and I really apreciated it.

The problem is that after 11 days, nobody told me how to do that ,and I have already lost 3 jobs...

I have an other one 30th of mars, and I'm afraid I'm gonna lose that one to if no body tell me how can I pay for that product, get the RMA number and sent the drone, and get it back repaired before the 30th mars..

They gave me light to solve the issue, but still nothing real..

Best regards.
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pyrenemedia Posted at 3-5 09:01
Hi! Thanks for you reply.

I already got a replay for your team giving me a really nice solution just for the incoveniences of the worng money charged and time.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've coordinated to the team and they will contact and guide you the further steps soon.
2019-3-5
Use props
Pyrenemedia
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-5 20:23
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've coordinated to the team and they will contact and guide you the further steps soon.

One month later.... Still not solved.

They said activated my serial numbers to be able to BUY CARE REFHRES + ....
For the drone is still not even done.... ONE MONTH!!! Looks like a joke...

It worked for the camera, and I paid by web. But... surprise again! Even paid, and confimed, I went to the WEBSITE to see the status and start the procces and.... BAAAM!! Even paid again, "no service plan available for that serial number".... IS THIS A JOKE!!!

I hace already lost 5 jobs... with that money I'll be able to buy and other one!!! I'm losing my clients, my money and my time....

I was supper happy with DJI suport but, this.... is really sad....

One month later and I don0t even have sent my equipment...

2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pyrenemedia Posted at 3-17 14:53
One month later.... Still not solved.

They said activated my serial numbers to be able to BUY CARE REFHRES + ....

Double checked with the team, you are eligible to purchase the DJI Care Refresh+ now, please kindly purchase it within 48 hours, and provide us with your order number, we'll forward to the team to handle the further steps, thank you!
2019-3-18
Use props
Pyrenemedia
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 19:18
Double checked with the team, you are eligible to purchase the DJI Care Refresh+ now, please kindly purchase it within 48 hours, and provide us with your order number, we'll forward to the team to handle the further steps, thank you!

Hi,

This looks it is what they say but is not really working...
Still not able to purchase the DJ CARE REFRESH + for the INSPIRE2.

The purchase for the X5s worked, paiment confirmed but Not accepted as ACTIVATED:
Order number: 0014718042390
I try with all the serial number I get, but I never received  an activation code:

2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pyrenemedia Posted at 3-19 04:24
Hi,

This looks it is what they say but is not really working...

I have sent you PM, please check and keep me updated.
2019-3-19
Use props
Pyrenemedia
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-19 21:15
I have sent you PM, please check and keep me updated.

more than 30 days after the first contact with DJI , and still not solved... so sad.

2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pyrenemedia Posted at 3-22 04:44
more than 30 days after the first contact with DJI , and still not solved... so sad.

I understand your frustration, very sorry about it, it is delayed because the serial number you provided doesn't match. I will inform the team to keep communicating with you via the email, hope it will be solved soon.
2019-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules