Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Advocacy for WayPoint 2.1 and WayPoint 3.0
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jangai45
lvl.3
Flight distance : 253530 ft
France

Hello everyone,

If the output of WayPoint 2.0 for Mavic 2 has pleased many people considering the status of the previous version, these functions are still far from equaling that of Litchi WayPoints!

-Urgent: A version 2.1 which, when working on the creation of a mission with RC and Mavic off, it is not possible to address a height greater than 20 m for each WayPoint ! Similarly a "design bug" that if we used the curved trajectory settings by creating it too big between 2 Waypoints, nothing happens to the creation, but only when we want to perform the mission, the download of the mission into the Mavic fails without telling you exactly where is the error ...

-For faster: Currently, WP2.0 stores the missions into the device running DJI GO 4. If one wants to execute the mission on several devices (1 smartphone and 1 tablet) it is necessary to recreate the mission in each device. An effective version of WP would allow the creation and if desired, to store the mission on its personal space of the DJI Cloud with, as does Litchi, a web interface access for creation, modification and deletion of mission from a computer with a comfortable screen and making one could use these missions on any DJI GO device flying this drone.

I hope to be understood (bad english...) and that DJI will take inspiration from these suggestions as soon as possible and in the meantime, your opinion interests me (DroneSupremacy ?)...

2019-2-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for being interested in using the DJI Product. These suggestions will be sent to our R&D team for future reference as well. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-27
Use props
DarthSLR
Captain
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I totally second that. Off-line (AC-wise) cloud based missing editor/viewer with altitude/direction control and smoother curves (splines/bezier or at least radius control) is a must. I really like how LVM works with Google Earth. Considering how easily available geospatial data is, it's a pure shame not to have it.
2019-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules